The Student Room Group

How many times a week do you go out?

Poll

How often do you go out?

:rave:

Are you a party person or not...? How is it affecting your work?

:cookie:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Let's put it this way my parents have a better social life than me..

Meh ^_^ people are often surprised when I say that I'm not really a "party" girl; I don't mind parties but I wouldn't attend them regularly.
(edited 8 years ago)
I never go out so definitely not a party person.
I'm on my own for a week. Unemployed. I haven't talked to anyone other than the cats for 5 days now :-/
Reply 4
I am more of a house party/spending time at my friend's place/pubs than actual clubbing. I generally meet up with them around 2-4 times a week :grouphugs:
Reply 5
What do you mean by "going out"? If you mean meeting up with friends and doing stuff then probably more than every other day
Original post by RobML
What do you mean by "going out"? If you mean meeting up with friends and doing stuff then probably more than every other day

Ehh.. I mean going out. Not just going out out. :dontknow: It's open to interpretation.
Reply 7
Year 1: 2
Year 2: 1
Year 3: 0.25

I wasn't a big partier.
Reply 8
Nightclubbing - 0 (sooo not my thing)

Other stuff outside the course - Once or twice
Original post by kandykissesxox
Let's put it this way my parents have a better social life than me..

Meh ^_^ people are often surprised when I say that I'm not really a "party" girl; I don't mind parties but I wouldn't attend them regularly.

Tbf almost all asian parents do lol with their mehndis/weddings/receptions/dinner parties every week
Original post by Student403
Tbf almost all asian parents do lol with their mehndis/weddings/receptions/dinner parties every week

My mom just goes out to restaurants her dessert places with friends from work and my dad usually does the same whereas he also has a game of snooker.

But also true with the weddings.

I've actually arranged to go out with my friends on Saturday :biggrin:
Original post by kandykissesxox
My mom just goes out to restaurants her dessert places with friends from work and my dad usually does the same whereas he also has a game of snooker.

But also true with the weddings.

I've actually arranged to go out with my friends on Saturday :biggrin:

Yeah my mum does the same
Have fun :yep:
Original post by Student403
Yeah my mum does the same
Have fun :yep:

Haha I will!! Thank you :blush:
What is this magical outside that you speak of? :curious:
Very rarely , prefer indoors

Spoiler

I used to party every other night. Then it hit me that I need to mature and grow up, so now it's every other week
Now and then, when time and work allows it.
Reply 17
every weekend perhaps :smile:
Well I don't party or go drinking, but I have activities to do like sports and choirs and stuff. Does that count?
just slip out of the cave to catch a salmon or two then straight back in. after a quick trip to the woods.

Quick Reply

Latest