The Student Room Group

Im going to flop my gcses!

I dont know what to say...
Ive been working hard all day yesterday and barely got any sleep but i got a sudden feeling i was going to flop my gcses...i dont know why but i just did
whenever i confront my parents about my feelings like flopping they give me useless advice like just keep going and never give up,im not complaining i love my parent but... i really need advice;

if i flop my gcses,where do i go?no universities or six forms will accept me.my life will be over right?
and any useful advice?

I know this was a piece of **** and a waste of time but im just so confused and have no one to confront.

both my siblings have flopped their gcses and have left the family and are smoking...

my mother said if i dont get a stars on all subjects she'll leave the family and ill have no one because my dad drinks....

im just sooo clueless please help!!!! :smile:
Reply 1
Keep your head up.
You just need to believe in yourself! Te only way to get good grades is revise. Work hard till the last minute and do lots of past papers! You will see instant results
It's a bit selfish of them to expect you to obtain all A*'s. I guess what they're trying to do is get you worried enough so that you do well and not end up like your siblings. I'm sure you're parent's don't mean it in that way. You've still get plenty of time to work hard :h:
was not expecting a smiley at the end of that post

Quick Reply

Latest