The Student Room Group

Looking for introverted/quiet medical students & doctors for a Student BMJ article

Hello,

I'm currently writing an article for Student BMJ on which personality traits are suited to a career in medicine, with a particular focus on introversion. We're looking to speak to any introverted (or quiet) medical students or doctors who might be willing to share their experiences. Of course, any quotes you provide can be anonymised if you wish.

I'd be extremely grateful if anyone is interested in helping - please email me at george.gillett[at]live.co.uk or find me on Twitter at @george_gillett

Thanks!
Reply 1
Not sure how I feel about self-identifying as an introvert. How do you decide if you qualify for introvert status?
Original post by Ghotay
Not sure how I feel about self-identifying as an introvert. How do you decide if you qualify for introvert status?

I think in reality, the whole introvert-extrovert thing is on a spectrum. No-need to "self-identify" as an introvert per se - if you drop me an email, I'd be really grateful if we could discuss it in more detail.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending