The Student Room Group

Sparsholt college ???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah, it will depend on where the bus stop is on what bus I get. As where I will get the boat where the stop is now is to far for me to walk in the morning where it will be dark :/
Ugh going to have to get up so early
Reply 22
yeah I know, 5 o'clock mornings will prob be the death of me ! haha kinda looking forward to it though as it will be something different
Yeah at the minute I get up at like 10 so it's going to be a huge difference oh well it will be worth it
Reply 24
Yeah it will be worth it ☺️ I wake up at 7 for sixth form so it's only 2 hours earlier
I'm basically homeschooled so sleep a lot aha
Reply 26
Haha lucky you !!! I'm stuck in sixth form with people that I hate 😂
Aha sucks for you, I hated everyone in my school so I left,what year are you in?
Reply 28
Year 12 - but I'm only doing one year of sixth form. I'm so exited for sept so then I can leave finally 😂
I know how you feel! In my second year and it's been so stressful😂
Why is everyone so old aha I'm going to feel like baby spice
Reply 31
Haha I don't think that I would survive the second year !! I'm struggling so much already 😕 haha how old are you ??
Currently 15,birthday in May
It's probably going to be strange when we all start the course and people are different ages! I'll be one of the older ones as I will be 18 by then
I suppose that's not a bad thing, will be nice to make friends with people of different ages, however it will be weird because you will be further ahead,as in smarter then me school wise
Reply 35
I will be 17 in July, I was so nervous that I was going to be the oldest one 😕
Yeah true! Even though there would be a 1/2 year gap education wise between some people, doesn't necessarily mean they will be wiser though so it shall be interesting! :biggrin: I wonder if there will be any of people my age
I suppose, maybe I guess we'll find out
Im excited!!
Reply 39
I'm so excited too! It's not even that long now 🎉🎉

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending