The Student Room Group

What to get my boyfriend for valentines day?

We've been going out for around a month and a half.
I know he is getting me something and I know it's not going to be expensive, but it will be more expensive than what I can afford.
I can get him some chocolates/sweets, but anything else will have to be home made.
Any ideas on how to dress it up and make it more special?
Reply 1
llaaaiiiiiididdddd
You know him better than anyone else (or should :tongue:), how can you make it personal/useful?
I got my BF a jacket, only been together almost 3 mos.
Reply 4
boob in a box
Reply 5
When I had been with my ex for just a couple of months when Christmas came along and I had little money I had to get pretty creative. I bought a box of Celebrations (the sweets), carefully opened about 12 or so of the sweets via the twisted ends and placed a little piece of paper inside each sweet before twirling them back up so they didn't look like they'd been opened. On each piece of paper was a word and a number, when he put the pieces in numerical order the words made up a sentence that was all cute & lovey & shizz.

Idk if you have the time/patience for that but it's cheap lol.
something silver or a gold trace chain in a pan store that's no more than £20-£30
Bake something and decorate with a cute message or I recommend a bath bomb set from LUSH.
Reply 8
A punch in the stomach and a packet of crisps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending