The Student Room Group

“No Land for Whites in Zimbabwe” Says Mugabe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiddyDec
Well they did actually, that is why the people weren't starving like they are now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There was a white politician in Rhodesia who did try to push for the social development of the black community but he was rebuffed by his counterparts in Rhodesia's parliament. Other than that even electoral rights were only set up to have majority white voters.
[video="youtube;1jOvXC2BAoY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jOvXC2BAoY[/video]
Original post by MJlover
There was a white politician in Rhodesia who did try to push for the social development of the black community but he was rebuffed by his counterparts in Rhodesia's parliament. Other than that even electoral rights were only set up to have majority white voters.

What is your point? The colonies weren't well known for equality.
Reply 23
Original post by DiddyDec
What is your point? The colonies weren't well known for equality.

exactly. white countries colonise, loot and manufacture famines in other countries but suddenly as soon as zimbabwe claims no land for whites theres a huge fuss? whites need to sit down damn son

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by MJlover
Rhodesia was a colonial state therefore also oppressive - they probably didn't even share the state's 'greatness' (in wealth and resources) with the indigenous Africans.

exactlyyyy lol that guy's ignorant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skwonc
exactly. white countries colonise, loot and manufacture famines in other countries but suddenly as soon as zimbabwe claims no land for whites theres a huge fuss? whites need to sit down damn son

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are right, we should let them starve.
Original post by skwonc

Posted from TSR Mobile

"White countries" no longer do this - if one did, there would be huge international uproar

The reaction to Mugabe's actions is absolutely tiny
Original post by MJlover
Rhodesia was a colonial state therefore also oppressive - they probably didn't even share the state's 'greatness' (in wealth and resources) with the indigenous Africans.

The current state is so much better for the people...

http://m.ewn.co.za/2016/02/09/Zimbabwean-govts-approach-to-mining-has-crippled-economy

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/zimbabwe-seeks-15bn-in-drought-aid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EccentricDiamond
I would welcome all white Zimbabweans back to the UK. The only refugees. i advocate taking in are European refugees our own people.

White Zimbabweans are Africans :curious: doesn't that go against your next statement?
If you feel that non Europeans are too backwards to come to your country why do you think white Zimbabweans that have lived in Zimbabwe all their lives won't be just as backwards as the blacks?

Original post by longking
okay guys i'm Zimbabwean and honestly i have to say that literary all of the youth are waiting for him to die, his views and methods are outdated and they make Zimbabweans as a whole seem backwards. Most of the schools like Watershed College,Peterhouse Boys,lomagundi collage, Moffat primary school and many others are multi cultural schools with students of chines and British origins. I understand that the country has been in a state of decline for a while now but i'm hopeful that the youth will raise it back from the dead once we become of age. So just because the president is a backwards thinking race hating prick doesn't mean that we are all like this.

If anyone wants to hear the watershade choir sing :wink: holla me.

:biggrin:

Mugabe is on my list of African presidents I wish would just die already.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by skwonc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Arab and Turk muslims up until quite recently in history, colonised large parts of South Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, enslaved the people, looted their resources, commited genocides etc. So I take it you won't have a problem if the governments of those countries today start seizing property from the remaining muslims, promote systemic violence against them with the ultimate goal of driving them out?
Original post by al_94
Nothing wrong with them living there but I heard that whites have majority of the wealth in these countries

Uganda said the same thing about the Indians. So much so that Idi Amin Dada kicked all the Indians out of the country.

Anyway, the Chinese have been making huge investments in Africa and are starting to take the place of white Europeans and Americans. Europe and America are not the only countries who see African nations as an opportunity to exploit for wealth.
(edited 8 years ago)
No land for Whites in Europe either.

Anti-racist code word for Anti-White as always. This is the way it will always be for White people.

I'd rather be a fascist White nationalist than be a coward who supports the destruction of our people and homeland.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by KimKallstrom
To be fair, he has a point in as much as If you're a white person you'd have to be insane to want to live in places like Zinbabwe and pretty much the rest of Africa to be honest. I include South Africa in this. People talk about Mugabe's black supremacist policies destroying Zim (which is tough to watch as my mum is Zimbabwean) but South Africa is going the same way.

Luckily I made it out of SA and everyone I know from back there and all my family still there are trying to get out. It's going to get very ugly there.

Why's that?
Original post by StrawbAri
White Zimbabweans are Africans :curious: doesn't that go against your next statement?
If you feel that non Europeans are too backwards to come to your country why do you think white Zimbabweans that have lived in Zimbabwe all their lives won't be just as backwards as the blacks?

:biggrin:

Mugabe is on my list of African presidents I wish would just die already.

1. White Zimbabweans are Europeans not African. Just as black people born in Europe are not European

2. they would not be as backwards as blacks because they are not black. They are not part of that socio economic / ethnic group
1. White Zimbabweans are Europeans not African. Just as black people born in Europe are not European

2. they would not be as backwards as blacks because they are not black. They are not part of that socio economic / ethnic group

By nationality, they are African.
If a black person has the passport of an european country, then yes they are european.
Original post by teenhorrorstory
By nationality, they are African.
If a black person has the passport of an european country, then yes they are european.

Europe and Africa are continents NOT sovereign nations there is no African or European nationality you idiot. The term European and African denotes specific ethnic group in thise continents
Same for UAE
except its for all non arabs

That makes no sense. Of course they would be! They live in the same country and share the same culture. Some of the whites are much poorer than some of the blacks.
Are you trying to insinuate that backwardness is inherent to only non whites?
Are black people living in the west also as backward? Including the wealthy ones?
Europe and Africa are continents NOT sovereign nations there is no African or European nationality you idiot. The term European and African denotes specific ethnic group in thise continents

European: a person born, raised, or living in Europe; also : a native or resident of the continent of Europe rather than Britain
: a person who is descended from Europeans

Likewise with African
Original post by StrawbAri
That makes no sense. Of course they would be! They live in the same country and share the same culture. Some of the whites are much poorer than some of the blacks.
Are you trying to insinuate that backwardness is inherent to only non whites?
Are black people living in the west also as backward? Including the wealthy ones?

1. They do not belong to the African ethnic native groups so they are not African stop being ridiclous.

2. Yes I view sub saharan africans as backwards and their socieities and little contribution to knowledge proves this

3. black people in the west have been educated by whites so no they are not backwards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending