The Student Room Group

“No Land for Whites in Zimbabwe” Says Mugabe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EccentricDiamond
1. They do not belong to the African ethnic native groups so they are not African stop being ridiclous.

2. Yes I view sub saharan africans as backwards and their socieities and little contribution to knowledge proves this

3. black people in the west have been educated by whites so no they are not backwards

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

First point confirms that you have little to no comprehension skills as I said nothing of the sort. Did I mention that they where African? What part of lives in the same country don't you understand? People who live on the same country often share the same culture despite ethnic origin. As you so eloquently pointed out that blacks in the west have been 'educated' by whites.

Please return to stormfront where you can air your racist views without being challenged
(edited 8 years ago)
My dad lived and fought in Rhodesia, until white people were told get out or we'll kill you. He's lived in England since 1980 but it still doesn't feel like home to him, and he hates watching Mugabe ruin his country. Rhodesia has gone from a thriving country to a place with no electricity and no running water. Instead of farming properly, they've ruined the land so there isn't even wood for fires, so there is no clean water. They've well and truly destroyed the place.
Original post by StrawbAri
Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

First point confirms that you have little to no comprehension skills as I said nothing of the sort. Did I mention that they where African? What part of lives in the same country don't you understand? People who live on the same country often share the same culture despite ethnic origin. As you so eloquently pointed out that blacks in the west have been 'educated' by whites.

I have nothing more to add.
Tit for tat mate. Mugabe is thinking "white people want to colonise everything african/black. now...THEY GOTTA GO!" lol dunno why white people want to complain all of a sudden. It will be nothing compared to the imminent racism against black people which is still happening in this day and age.
Colonialism doesn't work. No one likes to be controlled by foreigners. I'm surprised there are white people still in Zimababwe. It was sad how those white farmers lost there land to some doctor who has lived in the UK for 15 years. :redface: I swear why is Mugabe still in power..and is it true his wife will take over after him?
Original post by marialatten
Tit for tat mate. Mugabe is thinking "white people want to colonise everything african/black. now...THEY GOTTA GO!" lol dunno why white people want to complain all of a sudden. It will be nothing compared to the imminent racism against black people which is still happening in this day and age.

I get the sentiment but ruining your country in order to carry out a petty revenge mission is not on at all.
The white Zimbabweans shouldn't have to pay for something people with the same skin colour as them did years ago and are still doing now.
I get the sentiment but ruining your country in order to carry out a petty revenge mission is not on at all.
The white Zimbabweans shouldn't have to pay for something people with the same skin colour as them did years ago and are still doing now.

how is he ruining the country?
Original post by EccentricDiamond
1. They do not belong to the African ethnic native groups so they are not African stop being ridiclous.

2. Yes I view sub saharan africans as backwards and their socieities and little contribution to knowledge proves this

3. black people in the west have been educated by whites so no they are not backwards

i agree with EccentricDiamond. White Africans is just a title. They cannot be ethnically African, its not possible.
Reply 49
Mugabe is the Hitler of Africa ... He even has the moustache to go
i agree with EccentricDiamond. White Africans is just a title. They cannot be ethnically African, its not possible.

Except no one said that they were ethnically African.
But by nationality they are from an African country becasue they hold an African country's passport.
When you ask a white South African where they're from where do you think they'll say?
Except no one said that they were ethnically African.
But by nationality they are from an African country becasue they hold an African country's passport.
When you ask a white South African where they're from where do you think they'll say?

No one said nationally either.. not that I've seen anyway, maybe I didn't check properly.

Of course they will say African but I'm not talking about nationally, I'm talking ethnicity wise it can't be possible for it to be an African country so where do we go from here?
That wasn't a nice thing for him to say. White africans are more africans than I'll ever be (in nationality and behavior of course).
Aren't Zimbabweians supposed to unite or something? White africans are africans, and with that attuide won't there be more black on white violence and more racism?

I guess he feels like white people done em wrong and associates white people as his wrong doers?
Original post by Macy1998
That wasn't a nice thing for him to say. White africans are more africans than I'll ever be (in nationality and behavior of course).
Aren't Zimbabweians supposed to unite or something? White africans are africans, and with that attuide won't there be more black on white violence and more racism?

I guess he feels like white people done em wrong and associates white people as his wrong doers?

Well what about white Africans who are racist to black Africans in their own African homeland

My cousin from SA is always telling me about encountering a racist white african. Very ironic, so you can't just say excuse the racist white africans and pinpoint the "racist" black africans.
Well what about white Africans who are racist to black Africans in their own African homeland

My cousin from SA is always telling me about encountering a racist white african. Very ironic, so you can't just say excuse the racist white africans and pinpoint the "racist" black africans.

Well, racism is bad either way from anyone. I'm not excusing racist white african's behavior. I'm not excusing anyone's behavior. Adding fire to fire = more fire.
Mr. Mugabe saying that statement was rude. Racism will not get better with more racism.
@Josb thoughts?
Reply 56
Original post by Rockstar North
@Josb thoughts?

I'm shocked by the level of racism in this thread.
Original post by Greenlaner
Arab and Turk muslims up until quite recently in history, colonised large parts of South Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, enslaved the people, looted their resources, commited genocides etc. So I take it you won't have a problem if the governments of those countries today start seizing property from the remaining muslims, promote systemic violence against them with the ultimate goal of driving them out?

Perhaps more relevant is the way the Arabs (and we're talking very recent history by the way) tried to destroy all the black people in Sudan before the country was divided up following the Darfur genocide............
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Why's that?

You're genuinely asking me why a white person would not want to live in Zimbabwe or places like Malawi, Togo and Angola?
Original post by KimKallstrom
Perhaps more relevant is the way the Arabs (and we're talking very recent history by the way) tried to destroy all the black people in Sudan before the country was divided up following the Darfur genocide............

They have been doing similar things in Libya too since Gaddafi was killed. I have yet to hear a peep out of the social justice brigade about it.

"Hey guys. As we speak, blacks are being raped and murdered en masse by racist Arabs in Libya and many other parts of North Africa. Don't you have anything to say about this?"

SJWs - "Hell no. We want to complain about things white people did centuries ago."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending