The Student Room Group

“No Land for Whites in Zimbabwe” Says Mugabe

Working out well:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/zimbabwe-pleads-1-5bn-food-aid-prevent-mass-starvation-1542917
IIRC, the UK alone already contributes 100m annually in aid to Zimbabwe

From the "breadbasket of Africa" as Rhodesia, to its basketcase under Mugabe's rule

http://www.economist.com/node/1201137

Ironically, his black power policies are going to force millions of black farmworkers into poverty and famine

Here are some of his wise quotes:
"The only white man you can trust is a dead white man."
"Our party must continue to strike fear in the heart of the white man, our real enemy."
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yeah but black people can't be racist, so obviously this is fake... Check your privilege please.
(edited 8 years ago)
I would welcome all white Zimbabweans back to the UK. The only refugees. i advocate taking in are European refugees our own people.
I went to buy a loaf of bread the other day and the shop told me it was $100 trillion dollars. I went home to collect my money and by the time I got back, the price had shot up to $110 trillion dollars.

I returned home, shoved all my money into a wheelbarrow and went back where I paid $115 trillion dollars.

I dragged my wheelbarrow back home:

okay guys i'm Zimbabwean and honestly i have to say that literary all of the youth are waiting for him to die, his views and methods are outdated and they make Zimbabweans as a whole seem backwards. Most of the schools like Watershed College,Peterhouse Boys,lomagundi collage, Moffat primary school and many others are multi cultural schools with students of chines and British origins. I understand that the country has been in a state of decline for a while now but i'm hopeful that the youth will raise it back from the dead once we become of age. So just because the president is a backwards thinking race hating prick doesn't mean that we are all like this.

If anyone wants to hear the watershade choir sing :wink: holla me.
Reply 5
Mugabe is a racist, homophobic pos. Nothing new
Reply 6
I don't know why whites want to live in Africa and these people are living in extreme poverty I don't blame them
The once great nation of Rhodesia having turned into an uncivilised cesspit? Sounds like poetic justice to me. The black Zimbabwaens reap what they sow and the few remaining white Zimbabweans should leave in order to protect their sanity.
Original post by al_94
I don't know why whites want to live in Africa and these people are living in extreme poverty I don't blame them

Africa for Africans? :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Original post by teenhorrorstory

White can be African I mean if you have a nationality from an African country then you are an African
Original post by al_94
White can be African I mean if you have a nationality from an African country then you are an African

You know what I mean.
Native africans then
Reply 11
Original post by al_94

So then whats wrong with them living in Africa if they identified themselves as being African?

Also Africa is a continent, and not all countries there are like Zimbwabwe.
Reply 12
Original post by kkboyk
So then whats wrong with them living in Africa if they identified themselves as being African?

Also Africa is a continent, and not all countries there are like Zimbwabwe.

Nothing wrong with them living there but I heard that whites have majority of the wealth in these countries
What an idiot.
Original post by teenhorrorstory

To be fair, he has a point in as much as If you're a white person you'd have to be insane to want to live in places like Zinbabwe and pretty much the rest of Africa to be honest. I include South Africa in this. People talk about Mugabe's black supremacist policies destroying Zim (which is tough to watch as my mum is Zimbabwean) but South Africa is going the same way.

Luckily I made it out of SA and everyone I know from back there and all my family still there are trying to get out. It's going to get very ugly there.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by al_94
Nothing wrong with them living there but I heard that whites have majority of the wealth in these countries

About 25 years behind, Chief. 40 in Zimbabwe's case. The majority of the wealth of the country is in the Swiss bank accounts of Mugabe and his friends.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
The once great nation of Rhodesia having turned into an uncivilised cesspit? Sounds like poetic justice to me. The black Zimbabwaens reap what they sow and the few remaining white Zimbabweans should leave in order to protect their sanity.

Rhodesia was a colonial state therefore also oppressive - they probably didn't even share the state's 'greatness' (in wealth and resources) with the indigenous Africans.
Original post by MJlover
Rhodesia was a colonial state therefore also oppressive - they probably didn't even share the state's 'greatness' (in wealth and resources) with the indigenous Africans.

Well they did actually, that is why the people weren't starving like they are now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by al_94

This is the case in South Africa. And you should know why that is. :colonhash:
Some people are just upset that they've been exploited over the years by white folk. But Mugabe is a fool for what he said.
Reply 19
Original post by KimKallstrom
To be fair, he has a point in as much as If you're a white person you'd have to be insane to want to live in places like Zinbabwe and pretty much the rest of Africa to be honest. I include South Africa in this.

Lol. And why is that? *sips tea*

Quick Reply