The Student Room Group

Recent Conditional offer

Just wondering what the procedure will probably be in this case, basically I've got an ABC - (300 ucas points), a course that I applied to recently gave a conditional offer of 320 ucas grades bbb but mention desirable subjects (ict course), have the a in ict.. not retaking anything or gaining any extra qualifications.. So is the Univiersity going to wait until August to make this an unconditional offer based on how many successful applicants they have or will I just be immediately declined on the day of results?
Original post by Carson96
Just wondering what the procedure will probably be in this case, basically I've got an ABC - (300 ucas points), a course that I applied to recently gave a conditional offer of 320 ucas grades bbb but mention desirable subjects (ict course), have the a in ict.. not retaking anything or gaining any extra qualifications.. So is the Univiersity going to wait until August to make this an unconditional offer based on how many successful applicants they have or will I just be immediately declined on the day of results?

It sounds like the university has made an error somewhere along the way - if you have finished all of your exams and are not doing anything extra (are you sure you entered your results correctly on UCAS?) then you should either get an unconditional or a rejection (or a conditional that is purely based on showing certificates, passing a DBS check etc. i.e. non-academic conditions)

Quick Reply

Latest