The Student Room Group

Will I look like silly if I take my laptop to college?

If I take my laptop to college will I be the only one and look silly?
No? Why on Earth would you think that? Lol
Definitely not! It's a massive help cause you don't have to fight others for a computer in the library etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by StudentMay
If I take my laptop to college will I be the only one and look like a dick?

I take mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
No
Reply 5
I see people bringing laptops in my college. Using them in the canteen and in the library
Reply 6
No, it's a good idea really, if you don't mind carrying it with you. I use a mini laptop because I have dyslexia, and I know quite a few people who bring them in.
Reply 7

Yeah OP I take mine, and I know loads of people at my college (well ... 6th form) bring theirs too bc school computers are so **** ¬_¬ and it's just easier to work with everything in one place particularly on big projects :3

Or even just to make notes buy yourself, easier to do on a laptop in your own space than on a big computer all cramped up with everyone
In my sixth form its pretty pointless to have one becaude you dont have or need it at all. One friend bought a laptop just for practical science writeups and solutionbanks. I use use my phone. I also think it makes him look like a spaz haha. I don't have much non lesson time so yeah not useful for me. No one really cares if you do or dont except your friends who might take the mick out of ya
It's better to whip your laptop out than your dick while at college.
Lmaooo no!
Youre cute lmao why would you think that
Of course not. :wink:
Original post by Quantex
It's better to whip your laptop out than your dick while at college.

who even does that
I get given a laptop to work with by my college because I'll be using it in my exam. No one else uses a laptop though.

Quick Reply

Latest