The Student Room Group

What would you do if there was a mouse in your room?

There is a mouse in my room :'(

I don't know how/when/why.

I spring-clean that room every Sunday and the door is normally shut.

Have a huge phobia of rodents and my housemate was kind enough to go in there and fetch my quilt and pillows. So now I'm sleeping on the sofa and get paranoid at every little noise. There is a lecture tomorrow and I'm going to need to fetch my clothes, soap and hairbrush from there somehow *sighs*

Scroll to see replies

Mouse trap that bitch.
Original post by SUPREME Gent
Mouse trap that bitch.

Yeah, all the shops nearby which sell mousetraps are closed though. Going to have to wait until the morning :frown:
Reply 3
I would cry... and then buy a bb gun and kill the mother****ers x'D
I have had loads of mice in my room >.< it's not fun :console:

Maybe open your door, turn the light off in your room and turn the light on in the hallway?
Original post by WBZ144
Yeah, all the shops nearby which sell mousetraps are closed though. Going to have to wait until the morning :frown:

Reply 6
Cuddle it. :u:
Call my maid to handle it.

Mouse trap that bitch.

That is not the language of a gentleman.
Original post by z33
I would cry... and then buy a bb gun and kill the mother****ers x'D

Spoiler

Reply 9
Cheese trail out of the house

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by stefano865
Cuddle it. :u:

Mustn't play with your food before eating it, makes the meat go all tough and chewy if it's panicking.
give it to @mango peeler so he can finally have a friend
i would not even be in that same building...
:frown:
Original post by luminarychild
give it to @mango peeler so he can finally have a friend

lmao :congrats: I'm...going to go eat now. You've disappointed me, young chap.
Original post by SeanFM
I have had loads of mice in my room >.< it's not fun :console:

Maybe open your door, turn the light off in your room and turn the light on in the hallway?

I'm worried that if it goes in the hallway I'll lose it. Then it could be anywhere in the house, which would really scare me. I just want it to get caught and have this nightmare over with :smile:
[video="youtube;yPAoHi1EEwY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPAoHi1EEwY[/video] This should scare the crap out of them, also get a mouse trap when you can.
(edited 8 years ago)
:cry2::cry2::cry:
Reply 18
Get cheese
Get a mop
Get a cage

Wait for it to come out, mop it into the cage.
Original post by Woody_Pigeon
Catch your mouse, roast him in the oven for a little while until crisp, and cooked through, but not burnt. Maybe put in a few onions and potatoes to be roasted as well, possibly even a little beef stock or instant gravy in the roasting tray with it to keep it moist (but not soggy).

In the meantime fry up a good few beef sausages, depending on the size of the mouse. (Enough to fit the mouse on top of without any overhang). Decent sausages as well, not the sort that when you fry them, toast appears on the sides.

Lay these sausages on a silver platter to form a bed, like so: IIIIII with some pomegranate seeds and sweet plums. Next arrange the roasted mouse on top of the sausages neatly, so as to make him look like he's in a natural position. Pour a little honey over him for good measure.

Pour your remaining gravy around the sausage-bed, and place your onions and potatoes in this gravy.

Enjoy your tasty meal of domination over mousekind!

(Nicked and adapted from ancient Roman recipe)

Aaaaaah the image will stick next time I eat a sausage!

Quick Reply