The Student Room Group

How to approach a girl I haven't seen in a while?

There's a beautiful girl in my college, but we haven't spoken for about 7-8 months (3 of those we were on holiday), I just don't see her around anymore and it's a shame. We didn't speak all that much back in school but we had flirty conversation every now and then (she's a flirt). I want to approach her but don't really know what to say, do I approach her like "Hey how've you been?" or what? I want to get her number cause I can't stop thinking about her, what do I say? I'm 17, she's 16. If I see her before Valentine's day I probably won't mention it, too much pressure for now I think unless it's a good plan.

Cheers!
Reply 1
Add her as a friend on Facebook if it's not already done and send her a message :smile:
Original post by Conkerr
Add her as a friend on Facebook if it's not already done and send her a message :smile:

personal experience- don't write a paragraph in there native language at all unless you are also fluent don't use google translate it will end very messily probably
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
personal experience- don't write a paragraph in there native language at all unless you are also fluent don't use google translate it will end very messily probably

Uh... what?
Very quietly, and from behind.

Quick Reply

Latest