The Student Room Group

Does this girl want me ... to be her bf?

I've been seeing this girl doing some neutral activity. She knows I am good at a particular thing and tells me that she really wants to learn it but without specifically saying that she wants to learn it from me. It's also not something she really 'needs' to learn. Is she dropping a hint?
Errm...you need to give more detail for us to give an answer tbh.
Reply 2
Original post by BrokenLife
Errm...you need to give more detail for us to give an answer tbh.

What details do you need? We can hold a good conversation and we both know each other fairly well.
Original post by Anonymous
What details do you need? We can hold a good conversation and we both know each other fairly well.

As in does she flirts with you? Does she stares at you? Is she shy in front of you? Etc..

The mere fact she says she wants to learn what you're good at doesn't mean anything unless you state what she refers to lol
I've been seeing this girl doing some neutral activity. She knows I am good at a particular thing and tells me that she really wants to learn it but without specifically saying that she wants to learn it from me. It's also not something she really 'needs' to learn. Is she dropping a hint?

Maybe she is dropping a hint for lessons off you? I wouldn't read too much into it tbh, she probably just admires your skill
Reply 5
The thing she wants to learn is pretty substantial (e.g not some trick). Would mere friends drop hints like that? Probably not.
Reply 6
Original post by BrokenLife
As in does she flirts with you? Does she stares at you? Is she shy in front of you? Etc..

The mere fact she says she wants to learn what you're good at doesn't mean anything unless you state what she refers to lol

It's not like we just met. But she has given me sexual hints in the past. Also she wears revealing clothing when me meet.
The thing she wants to learn is pretty substantial (e.g not some trick). Would mere friends drop hints like that? Probably not.

You sound like you're clutching at straws a bit here; what other evidence do you have to think she meant something deeper
Umm.. it's nearly valentines day so buy her a box of chocolates or something - friends are allowed to do that too, it's not reserved for couples and every girl/woman welcomes chocolates.
I wouldn't go as far as saying she wants you to be her bf because of this.
It sounds like you're reading too much into things to be honest. But there's no way of knowing because you're being so vague about it.
Reply 11
Original post by georgiaswift
It sounds like you're reading too much into things to be honest. But there's no way of knowing because you're being so vague about it.

take it as if it were irrelevant to you, as she is kind of nice without a relation isn't she...you could have suggested to teach her then right away and you still can.
but then just focus on that job....a girl will do the rest...she will be working hard and finally she will lay her head on your shoulder to rest...and you will ge tthat beautifull moment where it comes suddenly and your lips will meet hers...

just be yourself dude

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending