The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

January resits EEE

Hi
not sure if this is the right place to post, but does anyone know generally what time in august are resits for examination for UOM EEE, i know each course is different, like business is the 19 to 26 august but Computer science is generally later, I ask because i know i have failed one of my exams for sure, and another may just be on the border, but I am working abroad in the summer and it would be good to know when I need to come back as I will be in a contract.

thanks
Original post by Iowan
Hi
not sure if this is the right place to post, but does anyone know generally what time in august are resits for examination for UOM EEE, i know each course is different, like business is the 19 to 26 august but Computer science is generally later, I ask because i know i have failed one of my exams for sure, and another may just be on the border, but I am working abroad in the summer and it would be good to know when I need to come back as I will be in a contract.

thanks

22 August to 2 September 2016 according to this. It's an MBS page, but my understanding is that it's the same for all courses - but do check with EEE if you want full clarity. https://ughandbook.portals.mbs.ac.uk/Myassessment/Resitfirstsitexams.aspx
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending