The Student Room Group

Nursing course

Hi everyone I am asking for yo advice. I had been enrolled on a nursing course with bradford university for 3 years and had passed everything at the university but failed my final placement. I was therefore given a supplementary one where I encountered problems and instead of the university investigating this since I was left with 2 weeks to finish and they decided to throw me out of the course. They said I have good credit to take with me to somewhere else. So I am asking if any of u know the universities which can accept transfers from Bradford on a nursing course thank u
Reply 1
Original post by Dar78
Hi everyone I am asking for yo advice. I had been enrolled on a nursing course with bradford university for 3 years and had passed everything at the university but failed my final placement. I was therefore given a supplementary one where I encountered problems and instead of the university investigating this since I was left with 2 weeks to finish and they decided to throw me out of the course. They said I have good credit to take with me to somewhere else. So I am asking if any of u know the universities which can accept transfers from Bradford on a nursing course thank u

Sorry I don't have the answer to your question but I'm shocked! I think it's pretty awful that you did all that and they just tossed you out like that! Why did you fail if you don't mind me asking? Also what qualification are you left with now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi thank u for responding I failed my final placement and had already passed all the modules at the university. I am not sure what they will give me but they said I have got good credits to qualify for an award.
Reply 3
Original post by Dar78
Hi thank u for responding I failed my final placement and had already passed all the modules at the university. I am not sure what they will give me but they said I have got good credits to qualify for an award.

I think that's terrible. All that hard work. Can you not see the leader of your course? Take this higher? I wouldn't let that rest at all. You could possibly end up with a foundation degree which means you could enter Nursing again at year 2? But I'm not entirely sure. I wish you the best of luck! Keep us updated! But don't let that rest!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thank u so much for your advice, I will try and find out how I can go about this and I wi keep u posted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending