The Student Room Group

Favourite anime?

Ok well i'm sure this question has probably been asked already buuuut i'm pretty new here so I just thought it'd be nice to hear what your guys' favourite anime/s? Soooo i'll start, mines Chihayafuru :biggrin: ( need S3 now :c )

Scroll to see replies

Nodame Cantabile :u: God I've watched it sooo many times haha
Clannad after story :3
Reply 3
Original post by TheMadHatteress
Nodame Cantabile :u: God I've watched it sooo many times haha

Ohh i've been meaning to watch that for ages!! cool :3 I like my romcoms so hopefully i'll like it too :biggrin:
FMAB followed by Naruto. I'm boring.

If we are talking films then Princess Mononoke and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.
Reply 5
attack on titan or pokemon if thats classed as anime
Reply 6
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Clannad after story :3

Oooh yeh nice it's one of my favourites actually too ;D good choice ;3
Reply 7
Original post by shawtyb
attack on titan or pokemon if thats classed as anime

Yeeh ofc pokemon is an anime :wink: actually i'm up to date on it haha! preferred the older seasons but oh well :tongue: And yeh AoT is great heh :3
Original post by ILuvAipomZ
Oooh yeh nice it's one of my favourites actually too ;D good choice ;3

Yeay :biggrin: ! He made me cry :' )
akama ga kill
Ohh i've been meaning to watch that for ages!! cool :3 I like my romcoms so hopefully i'll like it too :biggrin:

Yeah it's a really good one :biggrin: I liked Maid-Sama as well :smile: Rom-coms are my favourite!
Original post by ByronicHero
FMAB followed by Naruto. I'm boring.

If we are talking films then Princess Mononoke and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

Ohhh I need to watch more anime movies D; i've only seen the popular ones like spirited away, wolf children, my neighbour totoro etc ;D and fmab is great tho ;3 I wanna watch Naruto but its tooo long D;
Yeay :biggrin: ! He made me cry :' )

ikr, it was so emotional :c crying fer days
Reply 13
@Shiv is Light

Here is a place you will feel acknowledged and accepted :smile:
ikr, it was so emotional :c crying fer days

So true ^^
And I enjoyed death note too :P
Ohhh I need to watch more anime movies D; i've only seen the popular ones like spirited away, wolf children, my neighbour totoro etc ;D and fmab is great tho ;3 I wanna watch Naruto but its tooo long D;

Naruto was my first series (though I watched most movies before then). I actually ended up transferring to the manga and speeding ahead because it was so long. I guessed almost all of the twists though :frown:

The two films I mentioned are well worth watching. Spirited Away is great but people assume that it and HMC are all that exist.
Original post by Saleemadat
akama ga kill

Nice I loved akame ga kill :biggrin: Who was your favourite character (if you had one), mine was Lubbock i loved him ;3
Reply 17
Usagi drop. It is just so adorable and I love Daikichi and Rin
So true ^^
And I enjoyed death note too :P

Oh yeh Deathnote is really popular but great, really good story ;3 L>Light, heh c;
Reply 19
Oh yeh Deathnote is really popular but great, really good story ;3 L>Light, heh c;

@Shiv is Light 's favourite anime character is deathnote. The 'Light' in his name is an anime reference. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest