The Student Room Group

Favourite anime?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Professor Oak
I know I'm gonna get hate for this but Naruto. Although there's a tonne of filler I just love the characters so much.

Kakashi is a beast

Omg kakashi with his books.
Original post by Kalail
It has 13 episodes I think. It made me cry, and I never cry. It is so Toradorable (Please say you get the other anime reference)

Oh wow I don't think i've ever cried at a 13 ep anime ;D also Angel Beats I did have a tear in my eye :P And omg.. toradorable, thats amazing im gonna have to use that sometime xD and yeh I get it, Toradora's also one of my favs too so :3
I know I'm gonna get hate for this but Naruto. Although there's a tonne of filler I just love the characters so much.

Kakashi is a beast

Also can anyone recommend a good anime on Netflix/Amazon Prime?

Pfft screw haters ;D I haven't seen Naruto but I just wanted to say I really like your name, hehe ;3
Original post by Saleemadat
Omg kakashi with his books.

Haha yes and pervy sage with his
Original post by ILuvAipomZ
Pfft screw haters ;D I haven't seen Naruto but I just wanted to say I really like your name, hehe ;3

Thanks! Takes a few episodes to get into but it is seriously incredible. Naruotget has all the episodes
Thanks! Takes a few episodes to get into but it is seriously incredible. Naruotget has all the episodes

Haha np ;3 And ohhh nice thanks that will come in handy ;D
One piece ;D
Reply 47
Gundam wing: Endless Waltz
Too hard to have one fav , but the front runners would be Hunter x Hunter , One piece , Bleach , AOT , ( Probably tons im missing out :l)

Best this season are Ajin , boku dake ga inai machi and hai to gensou no grimgar
Naruto or One Piece. 12 years watching them. They are luv <3
One Piece will forever be the best in my opinion - watched it for years and years!
Kyoukai no Kanata
Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Not sao
My favourite shows are Food Wars ,One Piece and Monster.
One cannot have a favourite, but there are load of anime I like- fate series (fate stay night/zero/unlimited blade works, some movies), ranma 1/2, inuyasha, yu yu hakusho, one punch, baka to test, ouran highschool, black cat, elfen lied, flame of recca and lots more :biggrin:
Reply 54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsQ0CPejwI

keeps me laughing for 20 minutes straight

Spoiler

howl's moving castle, totoro, laputa and narssica
Death note, Another and Lovely Complex.

Classics
Cardcaptor Sakura always reminds me of childhood
Original post by ILuvAipomZ
Ok well i'm sure this question has probably been asked already buuuut i'm pretty new here so I just thought it'd be nice to hear what your guys' favourite anime/s? Soooo i'll start, mines Chihayafuru :biggrin: ( need S3 now :c )

Well dragon ball. ,one piece , Initial D kinda tough call between all 3
If you dont know about initial D and like drift (mostly downhill 'toge' races' could give it a try :smile:
mine is K-on ! ;D thanks to a very special someone for recommending it to me ^_- *coughs*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending