Do you listen to podcasts?

Yes? No?

Vote on the poll!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All the time :smile:
I used to when iPods were a thing
I listened to the yogpod but I think that's it
Yes, have done for around 10 years now. Kermode/Mayo, Football Weekly, the Football Ramble and Friday Night Comedy are all weekly mainstays.
Reply 5
Bbc inside science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooh yes. :smile: Surprised a lot of people don't. They're brilliant if you have an iPhone and you're not in the mood to listen to music. There's pretty much everything to listen to too!
Original post by Quantex
Yes, have done for around 10 years now. Kermode/Mayo, Football Weekly, the Football Ramble and Friday Night Comedy are all weekly mainstays.

Kermode/Mayo represent :five:
Only listen to the Monstercat Podcast :laugh:
TedTalks or the university of life when I'm laying on my bed
Only if it's The Ricky Gervais Show. That's the only podcast worth listening to.
I don't care if you've never listened to a podcast before or listen to one everyday, try Serial (from episode 1) and try not to get hooked.

Season 1 is about a murder mystery. Adnan Syeed was convicted of murder in 1997 aged 17. The states case was built on one witness called Jay whose story changed every time he told it. Amidst the series a new alibi comes forward and they disprove parts of the states case.

Season 2 is about Bowe Bergdahl who walked off his post in Afghanistan to cause a Dust1 only to wound up being caught by the Taliban and imprisoned for 5 years. He's set to be put on trial shortly.

https://serialpodcast.org/
I have an hour and a half bus journey to college every morning, when the bus wifi is **** then I listen to all the pre downloaded video game podcasts on my phone (The super best Friendcast to be exact) which are just long enough to last the trip there and back.
So yeah, I listen to podcasts most days :yep:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
Very rarely. Used to listen to Friday Night Comedy (News Quiz, Now Show etc.) a lot in the car.
Which ones do people recommend?
Reply 15
Never get round to downloading any; the only radio show I listen to is the Chris Moyles Show on Radio X anyway.
I try to but i end up getting either bored or distracted by something else... which is why i listen to music
Yup, Serial, both seasons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never do but would love to if anyone has any good recommendations ? xxx
Sometimes. Best BBC podcast is Germany: Memories of a Nation.

Original post by Student403
I used to when iPods were a thing

Huh? :curious:

Quick Reply

Latest