Man forced his gf to walk naked down freezing New York street

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how cruel
Reply 2
Original post by mkap
how cruel

Ikr!

Sure what she did was wrong too but what he did was even worse. No one deserves this.
I bet all the feminists are going to come and complain about objectification and all that lol
You know someone's guilty when their first response is "There's no proof" instead of "I didn't do it."
Reply 5
Did someone walk behind her with a bell chanting "Shame!" repeatedly...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec

Posted from TSR Mobile

2MuchGoTWithdrawal
Reply 8
Original post by hoping4thebest
I bet all the feminists are going to come and complain about objectification and all that lol

Complain!?

So such behaviour is okay according to you?

Original post by 雷尼克
of course the daily mail has nothing better to report on, come on

This is bad. Its assault.
Original post by DiddyDec

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think so. It was her bf who said that.
Horrific
Reply 10
I read the article but didn't see mentioned what means he used to force her to do this. There is a thin line between individual responsibility for self and victim blaming. I don't want to cross that line but how is this dickhead going to MAKE me step outdoors, on an urban street, butt naked?
This is awful but from the video footage provided in the article I don't understand why she doesn't seem too bothered by it, especially at the beginning, she was almost talking back in a seductive manner. Only once when her towel was removed did she look distressed, not immediately after though. Which I found slightly odd but yes this is abusive and it shouldn't be happening at all.
Original post by TSRFT8
But no one forced her too do it? I havent watched the video but unless he was holding a gun to her head? Do you even know what the term assault means or are you just throwing it around?

The title says she was 'forced' to and of you read the whole article, you'll know that she stated she was scared of her bf and that he had beaten her as well. forced how is questionable.

I for sure know what the term assault means actually. In fact, I sat an exam on criminal law where we also had to learn about assault law.:u:
Original post by CCC75
I read the article but didn't see mentioned what means he used to force her to do this. There is a thin line between individual responsibility for self and victim blaming. I don't want to cross that line but how is this dickhead going to MAKE me step outdoors, on an urban street, butt naked?

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
This is awful but from the video footage provided in the article I don't understand why she doesn't seem too bothered by it, especially at the beginning, she was almost talking back in a seductive manner. Only once when her towel was removed did she look distressed, not immediately after though. Which I found slightly odd but yes this is abusive and it shouldn't be happening at all.

Yes. I agree as the article doesn't really focus on how he forced her or was there an imminent threat give to her.
fake. He could not have forced her to do this. They likely just have some fetish for public humiliation
Bitches ain't ****, but hoes and tricks. Probably deserved it.
Original post by CCC75

This.
Original post by TSRFT8
Like i said the link does not work so i havent watched the video. Oh so what exactly did he do that made her apprehend serious exertion of force?

It should work but yeah you're right. That's something that us not clearly stated in the article. Hence, cannot be regarded as assault but certainly abusive. Its due to the title of the newspaper 'forced' does exaggerates and makes one think it was an assault.
Original post by TSRFT8
I can understand peoples anger but i dont understand this whole article tbh haha, he did not want his girlfriend to be speaking to men so he strips her naked and shows any person walking her entire body what kind of stupidity is that -.-

Basically this.

Its seriously so ridiculous. That man is a dickhead! Sure woman shouldn't have cheated on him but no one deserves this!
He's a sadistic person

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending