The Student Room Group

Friends visiting you at Uni

Where do they stay? i have a room so small, i can't imagine them all fitting. Though they are coming for two nights how does it work? like i know we are gonna have some heavy nights aswell and as they are my best mates, id like them to have a nice place to sleep!
How many? We used to camp out on the floor/top and tail when I visited my friends at uni. It's not ideal but it's free and noone cares when they've had a few.
Reply 2
Original post by the don
Where do they stay? i have a room so small, i can't imagine them all fitting. Though they are coming for two nights how does it work? like i know we are gonna have some heavy nights aswell and as they are my best mates, id like them to have a nice place to sleep!

drink enough and you wont care where you sleep
Reply 3
Original post by Neostigmine
How many? We used to camp out on the floor/top and tail when I visited my friends at uni. It's not ideal but it's free and noone cares when they've had a few.

Sorry i should've specified its a group of 5 boys. So there will be 6 sleeping in my room! Lol
Whenever people had friends over they tended to sleep on the communal couches. You don't really have any other options unless they book a hotel room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending