The Student Room Group

I hate non uniform days

I have a non uniform day coming up and I really hate them

I usually just don't turn up to school but I think it's getting a bit sus now
dk what to do I really hate non uniform days, i don't want to go to school but I know when I come back after half term I'll be self conscious cause ppl will have noticed that I never turn up and think something absurd like i can't afford clothes or something

Scroll to see replies

What exactly is the problem? Do you not wear your own clothes on the weekend or do you spend Saturday and Sunday also wearing your uniform?
Just wear something that you're comfortable in, people will probably forget what you were wearing afterwards anyway (if you're worried about what people will think of your clothes that is) :smile:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
What exactly is the problem? Do you not wear your own clothes on the weekend or do you spend Saturday and Sunday also wearing your uniform?

As someone who also hated non-uniform days I can only say that fellow students can be cruel if what you're wearing doesn't meet their standards.
I remember non uniform days were always good because everyone was in a more convivial mood :smile:
just come into school in uniform and say you forgot about it...
I know it seems like a big deal now but trust me, once you leave the school environment you see how childish things are in those places and everything which got you down are so small in the wider world.

Make an effort to look the best you can and tell yourself you look decent and then roll :biggrin:
Original post by Blondie987
I remember non uniform days were always good because everyone was in a more convivial mood :smile:

haha not in my school. I remember one non uniform day i was wearing a jacket and I kept it on in my lessons...all was dandy until chemistry with the dreaded elderly psychotic teacher... the minute she saw me she started screaming at me to take it off and how horrendous I looked...
Still the best damn chemistry teacher our school has ever had :rofl:
Reply 8

no I change my clothes as soon as I get home, I usually just wear casual home clothes though

I do have normal going out clothes but they're just not "casual" I will seem too dressed up and don't want to draw attention to myself

the problem is I don't own very casual clothes that I can go out in cause I wear hijab and my parents say it's too "revealing" to own short/normal tops or like hoodies so I feel really awkward on non uniform days -.-
Original post by homeland.lsw
haha not in my school. I remember one non uniform day i was wearing a jacket and I kept it on in my lessons...all was dandy until chemistry with the dreaded elderly psychotic teacher... the minute she saw me she started screaming at me to take it off and how horrendous I looked...
Still the best damn chemistry teacher our school has ever had :rofl:

That's so mean! Like she'd have better fashion sense, oh well at least she could do her job lol out Chem teacher was really rude as well, maybe it's the subject lol
Original post by Bern Herkins
I know it seems like a big deal now but trust me, once you leave the school environment you see how childish things are in those places and everything which got you down are so small in the wider world.

Make an effort to look the best you can and tell yourself you look decent and then roll :biggrin:

i feel physically sick thinking about going to school tomorrow

Original post by mscaffrey
As someone who also hated non-uniform days I can only say that fellow students can be cruel if what you're wearing doesn't meet their standards.

Yea was gonna say this could be it.

Gotta get them Jordans, OP. :pimp:
just come into school in uniform and say you forgot about it...

How dare you set him up for a disaster like this?! :rofl:
OP better tell his mum to get him some jeans :lolwut: he must've only got the school trousers and forgot about the jeans during shopping time :rofl:
Original post by mango peeler
How dare you set him up for a disaster like this?! :rofl:
OP better tell his mum to get him some jeans :lolwut: he must've only got the school trousers and forgot about the jeans during shopping time :rofl:

psssssssst i think OP is a girl...:/
Same fam.
psssssssst i think OP is a girl...:/

How the hell so? Got bare dude vibes lol
Original post by Anonymous
i feel physically sick thinking about going to school tomorrow

It...isn't that ser. Just get you some jeans :lolwut:
I have a non uniform day coming up and I really hate them

I usually just don't turn up to school but I think it's getting a bit sus now
dk what to do I really hate non uniform days, i don't want to go to school but I know when I come back after half term I'll be self conscious cause ppl will have noticed that I never turn up and think something absurd like i can't afford clothes or something

In France we do not wear uniforms at all
If you do not want to go to school just don't and say you were sick ?
Original post by mango peeler
Yea was gonna say this could be it.

Gotta get them Jordans, OP. :tongue:imp:

is it wierd if girl wears jordans/supras because I do have some really nice high tops but I don't want people to think I'm showing off and I don't know what kind of stuff people wear at this school but I definitely know it's more casual that my old school and noone here is really into hiphop or anything
is it wierd if girl wears jordans/supras because I do have some really nice high tops but I don't want people to think I'm showing off and I don't know what kind of stuff people wear at this school but I definitely know it's more casual that my old school and noone here is really into hiphop or anything

Wear what you want, I dunno. As long as it's clean and fits who cares.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending