The Student Room Group

I hate white vans.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ante Bellum
I'm going to get one of those for my Focus. Sick of being undertaken on the motorway when I'm doing 80mph myself to over take the middle lane. Tired of cars cutting me on roundabouts and from side roads.... Might post the results on a YouTube channel :smile:

If you're overtaking then how is there space for a car to undertake you? Surely there's already a car to your left?

Posted from TSR Mobile
damn daniel, back at it again with the white vans :rolleyes:
Reply 22
So today, I was driving up the A1 and nearly got wiped out by a white van. I was doing 70 on the overtaking lane, when a white van suddenly swerves out in front of me,15 ft ahead at around 40mph to get past a micra for the sake of 200 yards, as he left at the next exit. I have to slam on the brakes, I think the car's automatic collision assist came in at the same time. Literally tyre-squealing at a dangerous speed, lucky the car behind didn't rear-end me.

No indication, no check, no nothing. Just swung out right in front of me at a ridiculously slow speed.

Literally like this. [video="youtube;LnzRej_lwXg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnzRej_lwXg[/video]
Drivers of white vans and why you should never go near one:
Drivers: pedophile, psychos, annoying sales agents, semi homeless people, police.
I dont think going into the 'why you should never go near one' is necessary. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending