The Student Room Group

Why won't she stay next to me?

I really don't understand her behaviour. She is lovely towards me most of the time, always very polite and seems OK to be around me apart from the occasional times where she comes across as rude, but all in all she's very nice towards me. However. I don't know why but when I stand or sit next to her after a few seconds she will move away. Like her whole body. An example she was sitting on a chair leaning forward and resting her arms on her knees, I sat on a chair next to her, her posture changed and she sat upright and then a few seconds later she moves away. She never makes a deal about she does it whilst still talking (normally in a group) and carries on talking to me fine. Why is she like this do you think. and before you say, yes I shower.
She probably doesn't want to give off the impression that you two are are a thing.
She might just not want to make you feel uncomfortable, she might be one of their people that isn't very touchy felt and expects others to be the same. I'm a little like this tbh
Reply 3
Original post by Blondie987
She might just not want to make you feel uncomfortable, she might be one of their people that isn't very touchy felt and expects others to be the same. I'm a little like this tbh

Perhaps I don't see her touch people much at all. The only thing that happens is our fingers touch often when we pass something lol
Perhaps I don't see her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending