The Student Room Group

Facebook pages for uclan nursing 2016?

Does anyone know of any? Or interested in creating one? I think it'd be good to have :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by wbnurse
Does anyone know of any? Or interested in creating one? I think it'd be good to have :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

when are you going ? Ive an interview soon for march start - passed the test day wooo :-) (tips on the interview much appreciated)

There is a march start page...searxh for 'Starting nursing at uclan' and request that then someone will be able to add you to the March page if sept then sure itll be set up soon.
:-)
Reply 2
Original post by tazna
when are you going ? Ive an interview soon for march start - passed the test day wooo :-) (tips on the interview much appreciated)

There is a march start page...searxh for 'Starting nursing at uclan' and request that then someone will be able to add you to the March page if sept then sure itll be set up soon.
:-)

Thankyou much appreciated!! I start I March!! You know what the interview was really good I wouldn't worry! No group this time just 1-1 which I prefer (no good at group stuff really!) and it was about 20 mins long. They asked me about my role as a hca, what I deal with etc and a lot was about what student nurses do and what I expect it to be like. Also about what values a nurse should have and what is the most important value to have. Best thing to do is just relax and be yourself :smile: soon as I sat down my nerves just went because they where really nice. Hope that helps. And good luck!! Keep me posted :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by wbnurse
Thankyou much appreciated!! I start I March!! You know what the interview was really good I wouldn't worry! No group this time just 1-1 which I prefer (no good at group stuff really!) and it was about 20 mins long. They asked me about my role as a hca, what I deal with etc and a lot was about what student nurses do and what I expect it to be like. Also about what values a nurse should have and what is the most important value to have. Best thing to do is just relax and be yourself :smile: soon as I sat down my nerves just went because they where really nice. Hope that helps. And good luck!! Keep me posted :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thank you....that is good to hear!! Im just gonna research the values a bit more and what student nurses do! Im a sahm at the moment and havent much care experience but lots of transferable skills so fingers crossed they'll like me :-) hopefully see you in March! x
Reply 4
Original post by tazna
Aww thank you....that is good to hear!! Im just gonna research the values a bit more and what student nurses do! Im a sahm at the moment and havent much care experience but lots of transferable skills so fingers crossed they'll like me :-) hopefully see you in March! x

Ahh lovely. Well you've got to interview stage with not much care experience so that's good! So I wouldn't worry about that! Like I say it's all value based really. Again good luck! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest