The Student Room Group

How much of a difference does a guy's physique make for girls?

Just something I'm curious about

I've always been lucky in the sense that I've pretty much always had a toned body without even really trying... I had no idea until I got to my late teens and people started telling me (on the rare occasions that they saw me with my top off).

I'm 25 now but have been hitting the gym in recent months (for a number of reasons) and had a lot more comments. I don't plan to be a huge meathead or anything, just bulk up a little.

I've noticed that the only people that comment are male and female friends... only female friends that have boyfriends too, never single girls

Is a good body likely to attract women? I'm a pretty decent looking guy too but not to the point where I get women going wild for me or anything (like they do for some of my friends). I dont really have much 'game' either, but then again, I've known a lot of other guys with no game to get loads of girls anyway... mainly because of their looks

I'm also a fairly confident guy with several hobbies and passions who has no trouble making friends, either male or female... it's just finding girls that want something more than friendship that seems to be the hard part
Lemme break it to you:

- A hot guy who writes secret love poems and quietly stares at a girl in class = cute sweet guy*
- An ugly guy who writes secret love poems and quietly stares at a girl in class = frickin weirdo

* Terms and conditions apply: For instance, you can't have the personality of a wooden plank.
1. Can make me laugh/ smile
2. Smart
3. Appreciates good music
4. Can make me laugh
5. Likes green
6. listens
7. Thoughtful
8. Funny
9. BONUS - can speak another language/ is from a different country to me ( I find that interesting)
10. Good physique
So ya it's not that important to every girl..

:cute:
Reply 3
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Lemme break it to you:

- A hot guy who writes secret love poems and quietly stares at a girl in class = cute sweet guy*
- An ugly guy who writes secret love poems and quietly stares at a girl in class = frickin weirdo

* Terms and conditions apply: For instance, you can't have the personality of a wooden plank.

Interesting! So a good body would increase the overall hotness? Provided they weren't monstrously ugly in the face I'm guessing...

Original post by alice.ronalene
1. Can make me laugh/ smile
2. Smart
3. Appreciates good music
4. Can make me laugh
5. Likes green
6. listens
7. Thoughtful
8. Funny
9. BONUS - can speak another language/ is from a different country to me ( I find that interesting)
10. Good physique
So ya it's not that important to every girl..

:cute:

Are looks not anywhere in your top 10?

I make people laugh a lot but I don't think it's in the way that attracts women exactly... it's more coming out with ridiculous and random things, getting my words mixed up, being clumsy... not the kind of dry, quick, witty sense of humour that sends the girls wild

I do love green though...
Reply 4
It is well known that girls only care about personality.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending