Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

2016 Unconditional Offers That Have Been Firmly Accepted for Royal Holloway

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Sharkindustries
Are you doing petroleum geology or kits the plain geology ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Plain geology.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Meegas
Plain geology.

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

I firmed my unconditional for Geology the other day!! :smile:

Looking forward to meeting you in September!
(does anyone know what day we start?!)

:smile:
Reply 23
was just wondering if people knew when the applications for accommodation opened? and also i havent had any emails from royal holloway about my place being confirmed or anything, did anyone else get acceptance emails?
Original post by sarahokey
Hi,

I firmed my unconditional for Geology the other day!! :smile:

Looking forward to meeting you in September!
(does anyone know what day we start?!)

:smile:

19th September i think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I am Maria!
I firmly accepted my unconditional offer to study Psychology a couple hours ago! :smile:
Original post by beccamcs
was just wondering if people knew when the applications for accommodation opened? and also i havent had any emails from royal holloway about my place being confirmed or anything, did anyone else get acceptance emails?

2nd of May I think :smile:
Original post by cheeretal
hey i am maria!
I firmly accepted my unconditional offer to study psychology a couple hours ago! :smile:

Yayyyy! Congrats!
Original post by taylorcornwell
Yayyyy! Congrats!

Thank you! You too! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by beccamcs

You can apply for accommodation starting May 4th.
I did receive a "congratulations" email that said that they will keep contacting me throughout the next months to complete the next steps for my enrollment
Reply 30
Original post by Cheeretal
You can apply for accommodation starting May 4th.
I did receive a "congratulations" email that said that they will keep contacting me throughout the next months to complete the next steps for my enrollment

How soon after firming it did you receive the email?
Worried I haven't heard anything haha!
Hey!
I firmly accepted my unconditional offer to study Psychology at Royal Holloway just last week :smile: I'm happy to see we already share the same passion Taylor, and see so many others firming their choice and being equally as excited as me to start! I'm currently trying to make a decision on accommodation and am also torn between Founders and Tuke/Butler. I was wondering how anyone came about making a decision out of those because they're both so stunning.
Andrea :smile:
Original post by andreaesco13
Hey!
I firmly accepted my unconditional offer to study Psychology at Royal Holloway just last week :smile: I'm happy to see we already share the same passion Taylor, and see so many others firming their choice and being equally as excited as me to start! I'm currently trying to make a decision on accommodation and am also torn between Founders and Tuke/Butler. I was wondering how anyone came about making a decision out of those because they're both so stunning.

Hey Andrea! Personally I think I'm going with Tuke/Butler as I can't stand the idea of having to move my belongings out at Christmas and Easter at Founders!
Original post by andreaesco13
Hey!

Congratulations, Andrea! Glad to hear your excitement of joining us at Royal Holloway!

Choosing Halls can be a difficult decision, as there is quite a lot on offer. Founder's and Tuke/Williamson/Butler/Gowar/Wedderburn offer quite different types of accommodation. One of the main differences is that Founder's is a catered hall whilst those other halls are self-catered. It might be good to first think about whether you'd prefer to cook for yourself or if you'd rather use the catered facilities?

Camilla :smile:
Hi! I've firmed my unconditional for drama, comparative literature and culture! And I can't wait!! I was wondering is there an applicant Facebook group yet? From what I understand from some of my friends applying to other unis they've joined groups like that? So nice to meet you all I can't wait till September!!
Martha xxx
Original post by dorm195
How soon after firming it did you receive the email?
Worried I haven't heard anything haha!

Hey! I am sorry for not replying earlier, I just saw this! I think I received it either the day after or a couple days later but I might be mistaken.
Check your junk mail/clutter as it is possible that the email was automatically moved there.
If you still haven't received anything, you might wanna ring/email them and check it out.
Don't worry to much about it though, I am pretty sure that they will short it out for you! :smile:
Heya! I am Oliver, I have a firmed unconditional offer to study Modern History and Politics this year. I had a conditional offer to study at Royal Holloway last year for 15/16 but deferred to get some work experience and to do some travelling. So excited that I am going this year, can't wait to meet lots of new people :smile:. Will be moving down from the North-West so living down South should be an experience :biggrin:. Nice to meet you all!
My name is Octavia, and I firmly accepted my offer to study Politics, Philosophy and Economics a few weeks ago. A meet up would be really cool! My biggest worry is probably making friends haha, so it would be really awesome to know at least one person c:
Original post by BringMeTheRadke
My name is Octavia, and I firmly accepted my offer to study Politics, Philosophy and Economics a few weeks ago. A meet up would be really cool! My biggest worry is probably making friends haha, so it would be really awesome to know at least one person c:

Nice to meet you :smile:! I am worried about meeting new people too :smile:, it's good to know I am not the only one who is a bit nervous haha.
Original post by ashy14
Nice to meet you :smile:! I am worried about meeting new people too :smile:, it's good to know I am not the only one who is a bit nervous haha.

Aw of course you aren't! Everyone's in the same boat aren't they. I just get a little awkward when I'm out of my comfort zone ahah. Quite tempted to put a twin room as one of my accommodation preferences because of the bigger room but then... What if they're awful? Hahaha :tongue:

EDIT: I'm also from the North West and I'm thinking the same thing. Am I fancy enough for the south? ;P
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending