The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

2016 Unconditional Offers That Have Been Firmly Accepted for Royal Holloway

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BringMeTheRadke
Aw of course you aren't! Everyone's in the same boat aren't they. I just get a little awkward when I'm out of my comfort zone ahah. Quite tempted to put a twin room as one of my accommodation preferences because of the bigger room but then... What if they're awful? Hahaha :tongue:

EDIT: I'm also from the North West and I'm thinking the same thing. Am I fancy enough for the south? ;P

Haha us Northerners will stick together :P. I am sure if you do select a twin the person you will be put with will be fine but I am sure you could always request a change if unhappy :smile:.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by ashy14
Haha us Northerners will stick together :P. I am sure if you do select a twin the person you will be put with will be fine but I am sure you could always request a change if unhappy :smile:.

Indeed we will! Well yeah I guess they wouldn't put it down unless they were friendly enough.. Probably. Torn between getting better accommodation and less money to spend off the loan or worse accommodation and more money to splash. Bah. Nah, looked it up and once you're paired thats that :O
So I made a Facebook group for people wanting to connect with others who will be coming (Or possibly coming) to the university in September, I'd really appreciate some support!
https://www.facebook.com/group​s/1694411147476508/
So I made a Facebook group for people wanting to connect with others who will be coming (Or possibly coming) to the university in September, I'd really appreciate some support!

I just clicked on the link and it says page not found :frown:
Original post by taylorcornwell
I just clicked on the link and it says page not found :frown:

Aw I'm sorry about that, no idea why :a try just searching royal holloway offer holders it will come up!

I joined in earlier today! :smile:
I honestly cannot wait for September! I cannot contain my excitement hehe :biggrin:
Original post by Cheeretal
I joined in earlier today! :smile:
I honestly cannot wait for September! I cannot contain my excitement hehe :biggrin:

Aw yeah I'm really excited too don't know what to expect haha. Are you planning to do a year abroad?
Hey there, I've taken my unconditional for the four year Masters in Particle Physics, rather excited (!!). I know a couple of people in first year now but not many so glad for this group!
Aw yeah I'm really excited too don't know what to expect haha. Are you planning to do a year abroad?

Hey! Sorry for not replying earlier! I don't know what to expect either and the trill of going to a new place and meeting new people from all over the world and studying what I love is indescribable.
I think that studying abroad is one of the best experiences you can get as a student. That being said I am still not set on whether I want to do a year abroad as I am not originally from the UK, so studying at RHUL is already a study abroad experience for me hehe. I would love to do the year abroad, however I will be 20 years old in September and thereby I will be 22 (almost 23) when I finish my degree and I feel like that's "too old" and I am not sure I wanna "waste" another year. I haven't completely dismissed the possibility though. There are just a lot of things I need to think about before deciding.
What about you?
Original post by Cheeretal
Hey I am Maria!
I firmly accepted my unconditional offer to study Psychology a couple hours ago! :smile:

Hi Maria!

I'm President of Psychology Society this upcoming year! Congrats on accepting your unconditional offer - we look forward to meeting you in September!

Feel free to check out our pages
Twitter- rohopsychsoc
Facebook - Facebook.com/royalhollowaypsychologysociety20152016

Snapchat- rhulpsychsoc
Instagram - rohopsychsoc

:smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi my name is Taylor and I am from Essex. I have firmly accepted my unconditional offer for Psychology at Royal Holloway so I decided to make this thread to meet and to speak to other people about going!

Please feel free to reply and tell me a little about yourself!

Hi Taylor!
I'm Lauren - President of Psychology Society at RHUL
If you have any questions feel free to message me about them! And feel free to check out our Social Media pages!

Twitter - Rohopsychsoc
Facebook - /royalhollowaypsychologysociety20152016

Snapchat - rhulpsychsoc
Instagram - rohopsychsoc

xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DaisyMiller
Hi guys!
I've also firmed my unconditional offer to study Psychology at Holloway, Taylor! It's so good to be able to talk to people before we actually start in September.
Which Halls are you applying for? I'm torn between Founders and Tuke/Butler.
Daisy x

Hi Daisy!

I'm Lauren President of PsychSoc at Royal Holloway!

If you have any questions feel free to message me about them - even if it's little things like the nearest shops or best places to eat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there!

This is Royal Holloway Psych Commitee and first we want to wish you all luck in your upcoming exams and hope to see you next year! We all love the department and the university and would be happy to answer any questions you have. You don't have to be thinking of studying Psychology to join our committee, everyone and anyone is welcome!

If you want to see what we do at RHUL, ask any questions and keep updated with our latest events follow us on twitter @RHULPsychSoc or follow us on instagram @rhulpsychsoc

Soon we will be creating a facebook page for this years freshers so you can chat to current students and see what we have planned for freshers week!

Good Luck and roll on freshers 2016!! :smile::ciao:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 53
Hi my name is Taylor and I am from Essex. I have firmly accepted my unconditional offer for Psychology at Royal Holloway so I decided to make this thread to meet and to speak to other people about going!

Please feel free to reply and tell me a little about yourself!

Hey there!

I've just accepted my psychology offer for Royal Holloway too. Feel free to drop me a message on Facebook :smile: 'Luce Cory'

Lucy xx
Reply 54
Psychology too, went through adjustment B) Hopefully the atmosphere will be really good and fun. It would be fun to meet people before actually going to the course so we could get to know sort of who we will be studying with. If anyone wants to do something fun, that'd be cool :biggrin:
Reply 55
Original post by Maddy Allison
Hi there! :smile:
I confirmed my unconditional offer this week to study Music and English as a joint degree, which I'm really excited about! I went to the applicant day last Saturday and was really impressed, it definitely made making my decision a lot easier! :smile: Founders is stunning, so I'm torn between which halls to go for too. Luckily, we've got a while to decide yet!
Maddy :smile:

Music was my second choice after psychology. Please let me know the things you're learning about and stuff. I play classical guitar, electric (as main instruments), some acoustic and favourite classical piece probably Rhapsody No.2 By Franz Liszt. Abu, what do u play?
Reply 56
Hey,

Name's Alex and I'm from Switzerland. Taking History & IR, looking forward to it :smile:
Hello I'm a Royal Holloway unconditional offer holder for Geoscience and my name is Francky. Nice to meet you all, I'm from France.
Original post by alex9372
Hey,

Name's Alex and I'm from Switzerland. Taking History & IR, looking forward to it :smile:

Hi there Alex
Original post by Jsantos
Music was my second choice after psychology. Please let me know the things you're learning about and stuff. I play classical guitar, electric (as main instruments), some acoustic and favourite classical piece probably Rhapsody No.2 By Franz Liszt. Abu, what do u play?

Hey! I've actually changed course now - I'm just doing English Lit; but still plan to join some Music Societies. I'm a singer, kinda into jazz and theatre stuff, but love some classical stuff too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending