The Student Room Group

Boots customer assistant interview

I know there have been quite a few detailed threads about this topic but I just wanted to know if anyone has been to a more recent Boots interview and what to expect e.g. what questions were asked and what activities were done on the shop floor?

Also would be helpful if you could let me know how it went for you and whether you were successful or not.

Thanks in advance :smile:

(My interview is next week)
Reply 1
Boots possible questions

- why do you want to work for us/here?
- do you know anything about boots?
- how do you describe excellent customer service? + example
- what can you bring to company?
- how do you deal with rude customers?
- example when you have worked as part of a team
- example of dealing with difficult situation

You may also be asked to sell a product
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Impressive
Boots possible questions

- why do you want to work for us/here?
- do you know anything about boots?
- how do you describe excellent customer service? + example
- what can you bring to company?
- how do you deal with rude customers?
- example when you have worked as part of a team
- example of dealing with difficult situation

You may also be asked to sell a product

Thank you! That helps a lot, hope I get it :smile:
I have an Interview on Monday for part time customer assistant and haven't seen any recent posts about it, any information that could help ??
Reply 4
Original post by BeccAhhh
I have an Interview on Monday for part time customer assistant and haven't seen any recent posts about it, any information that could help ??

hey did yours go well? if so could you help me out with what to say and stuff they asked you? I have a boots interview in a few days
Original post by amvns
hey did yours go well? if so could you help me out with what to say and stuff they asked you? I have a boots interview in a few days

I never got the job , I ended up getting a job in Tesco where I still work now. I don’t remember much about the interview as it was a year ago but I remember them asking if I have shopped at boots before and how i would approach different types of customers. Sorry I can’t tell you much more but I hope it helped ! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by BeccAhhh
I never got the job , I ended up getting a job in Tesco where I still work now. I don’t remember much about the interview as it was a year ago but I remember them asking if I have shopped at boots before and how i would approach different types of customers. Sorry I can’t tell you much more but I hope it helped ! :smile:

ahh okay thanks anyways!!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest