The Student Room Group

Stranmillis Early Years PGCE 2016

Has anyone applied to Stranmillis Early Years PGCE. Has anyone heard anything back?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ruthiegirl94
Has anyone applied to Stranmillis Early Years PGCE. Has anyone heard anything back?

Try the Postgraduate Education sub forum :smile:
Reply 2

I have also applied to Stranmillis, I don't think we will hear back til April!
Reply 3
Original post by Lizzym95
I have also applied to Stranmillis, I don't think we will hear back til April!

I have my interview on April 5th. Excited but nervous.. Did u get an interview? What do you think of the topics?
Reply 4
Original post by JDFY2015
I have my interview on April 5th. Excited but nervous.. Did u get an interview? What do you think of the topics?

Yes!! I also got an interview on the 5th of April, the topics are quite tricky, not sure which I will go for. I hate giving presentations so not sure how it will all go!!
Well done on interviews people.😊
Reply 6
Original post by Lizzym95
Yes!! I also got an interview on the 5th of April, the topics are quite tricky, not sure which I will go for. I hate giving presentations so not sure how it will all go!!

Ah well done:smile: im the same, only I hate interviews equally as much as presentations. I get so nervous:frown: I think I'm going with topic B but my mind changes every time I try to start.
Reply 7
Well done on interviews people.😊

Did u get an interview Ruth?
Yeah for the Monday :smile: i am the same hate interviews lol. Think im doing topic A 😀
Reply 9
Yeah for the Monday :smile: i am the same hate interviews lol. Think im doing topic A 😀

Aw brilliant:smile: will be thinking on you. Let me know how u get on. Best of luck X
Aw thank you :smile: same to you
Reply 11
Hope your interview went well. Good luck to everyone who still has to go through the process :smile:
Original post by dede55
Hope your interview went well. Good luck to everyone who still has to go through the process :smile:

Thank you. How has everyone found
Interviews so far?
Reply 13
Interviews so far?

How did your interview go Ruth? I'm dreading tomorrow😩 Hope u got on well😃
Reply 14
Interviews so far?

Mine is tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to getting it out of the way!
Reply 15
How did u all find the interviews? Personally I thought the questions were horrendous😫 Hope u all did well.
Reply 16
How did u all find the interviews? Personally I thought the questions were horrendous😫 Hope u all did well.

Yeah I found the questions tricky too and very unlike what I was expecting 😢 not feeling very hopeful now! Wonder when we'll hear back x
Reply 17
Original post by dede55
Yeah I found the questions tricky too and very unlike what I was expecting 😢 not feeling very hopeful now! Wonder when we'll hear back x

Ive had 2 previous PGCE interviews and the questions today was nothing like before or anything I expected😢 I'm definitely not hopeful unfortunately. I did ask, they said we will no by start of May. Another girl told me today that there is only 15 places on the PGCE course😱 Did u know this? I thought it was 30 with over 200 applicants😞
Reply 18
Ive had 2 previous PGCE interviews and the questions today was nothing like before or anything I expected😢 I'm definitely not hopeful unfortunately. I did ask, they said we will no by start of May. Another girl told me today that there is only 15 places on the PGCE course😱 Did u know this? I thought it was 30 with over 200 applicants😞

I don't think anyone could have predicted those questions 😱 I heard between 12 & 15 places! I wonder how many people they are interviewing?! 🙊
Reply 19
Original post by dede55
I don't think anyone could have predicted those questions 😱 I heard between 12 & 15 places! I wonder how many people they are interviewing?! 🙊

I went and signed in at 1.45 and there was 7 girls including me coming and going. Today was the second day so god only knows how many they have interviewed. Aww just a disaster I reckon. Doubt it's England for me unfortunately😞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending