The Student Room Group
Reply 1
which one is phobias :confused:
Reply 2
BlueAngel
Phobias or Nature - Nurture - which one should I revise?

I dont have time for both.

Phobias is fairly unlikely to come up, but... hmm. How many other debates have you done? You only really need two.
slowjamz
Phobias is fairly unlikely to come up, but... hmm. How many other debates have you done? You only really need two.

I have revised freewill and determ alot, done abit for reductionism. But if science and NN come up, then Im dead.
Reply 4
BlueAngel
I have revised freewill and determ alot, done abit for reductionism. But if science and NN come up, then Im dead.

same here :frown:
Im gonna pray all night that Free will and Determinism comes up, schizophrenia comes up and a good approaches question.
Reply 6
cant wait til all dis is ova. only 1 week left!
sprite
cant wait til all dis is ova. only 1 week left!

Me too. 1 week yesterday. Cannot wait to see my boyfriend again I haven't seen him for weeks !!!!!
Reply 8
BlueAngel
Im gonna pray all night that Free will and Determinism comes up, schizophrenia comes up and a good approaches question.

I'll pray with you.
Reply 9
If phobias comes up then I'm absolutely buggered.

I really need to do well in this one too, cause PYA4 was in my humble opinion a bastard.
Reply 10
allodoxa
If phobias comes up then I'm absolutely buggered.

I really need to do well in this one too, cause PYA4 was in my humble opinion a bastard.

Same here :frown: And I need an A now that History has gone out the window. Am revising Phobias tonight just in case I think, because I cannot afford to mess this one up!

Good luck everybody x
Reply 11
I really need an A in this too. I'm going to get up very early tomorrow and have a quick look at phobias before the exam, so I know I can at least write something if it comes up.

Theoretically if we did really really well on the other two sections (close to perfect kind of well), so long as we could blag some sort of marks out of phobias we could still just scrape As overall for that paper.

Good luck my friends, fingers crossed.
allodoxa

Theoretically if we did really really well on the other two sections (close to perfect kind of well), so long as we could blag some sort of marks out of phobias we could still just scrape As overall for that paper.

That's reassuring. I'm aiming for a B overall so it's nice to know that I did less than perfect on 2 questions, I could still get a B (theoretically). I find it nice and calming to check up all the figures before my exams.. :smile: GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! XXX
I've learnt, Schiz/Depression.. Cultural Bias/Free-will vs Det...

Do you think im covered?
Reply 14
oh great i've done no revision...I have it in the morning as well cos of a clash...I'll send telepathic signals as to what the questions are!

all the debates a pretty similar imo...nature nurture would be pretty lovely, or free will...can't be bothered with science as its a mission. plus i doubt reductionism is coming...if it is i'll have to do the other one no matter what!

doesn't help i lost my reductionism notes so haven't revised it.

sod it,

night night my pretties....go to bed now and get a goodnight sleep.

x x x