The Student Room Group

How to get to know if girl has sexual disease or not before having sex with her?

Say you have gone on a few dates with her. How do you get her to admit if she has sexual disease before having sex with her (if she has any)?

Please be easy on me as I'm shy and inexperienced at this game.
Original post by Anonymous
Say you have gone on a few dates with her. How do you get her to admit if she has sexual disease before having sex with her (if she has any)?

Please be easy on me as I'm shy and inexperienced at this game.

There is no easy way. You could both go to a GUM clinic together and get check ups. Not very sexy but she may be thinking the same about you!!

Ask her and if she is sensible about it she will understand why you've asked. If she isn't cool with you asking then she isn't mature enough to be having sex. Use protection to help reduce risk too.
Well there's no sure way without getting her checked up, or when you're about to plow and her private parts looks strange.
Ask her and get checked out, there is no easy way when when it comes to your health.
"Getting her to admit" is a revealing turn of phrase, as it suggests that you feel you have the higher moral authority. If you want sex with someone you don't like or respect, but want sexual health reassurance, just wear a condom.
Reply 5
Original post by DrSocSciences
"Getting her to admit" is a revealing turn of phrase, as it suggests that you feel you have the higher moral authority. If you want sex with someone you don't like or respect, but want sexual health reassurance, just wear a condom.

A condom for sure but even then you could get stuff like herpes?

Can you get aids even with a condom?
Just go to a drop in clinic together for testing and share your results with each other, she might want to know that you are disease free too. You can catch plenty of stuff by swapping body fluids not just STIs, things like common cold/flu/thread worms/anything communicable. It's great to be cautious and responsible for your own health and hers but being accusatory and rude will be the best prevention of sexually transmitted anything.

It's also good practice to get tested between partners just so you know where you're at. Some STIs have no obvious symptoms but could leave you or your partner infertile or increase the risk for things like cervical cancer in the case of HPV.
Original post by Longshot700
Well there's no sure way without getting her checked up, or when you're about to plow and her private parts looks strange.

Some STIs don't show symptoms straight away or don't show symptoms at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is no way. If she says she doesn't, she could either be lying or telling the truth but you just don't know 😊 Go to the GUM clinic together or just use a condom if you're that worried. Don't worry haha
Reply 9
If she works in the adult entertainment industry, they usually get tested regularly and have to show the results before they can get work. Look through some adult sites to see if you can spot her.
Problem with getting both tested is I can't surprise her!
Reply 11
You have to weight up what they tell you, how much you trust each other etc. and make a decision on what to do. I guess in some relationships testing before unprotected sex is the way, other times you might accept the situation without. Most good things in life come with a degree of risk to be assessed. My gfs like me have always been modest in their number of partners and I have gone with sex without a condom after a short while with no tests. My current gf told me she had had herpes the first time we ended up in bed (I really respected this) and after a bit of research I concluded it was no big deal. We've been together a long while and I've never had an outbreak and shes only had one mild reoccurrence.
Original post by Zarek
You have to weight up what they tell you, how much you trust each other etc. and make a decision on what to do. I guess in some relationships testing before unprotected sex is the way, other times you might accept the situation without. Most good things in life come with a degree of risk to be assessed. My gfs like me have always been modest in their number of partners and I have gone with sex without a condom after a short while with no tests. My current gf told me she had had herpes the first time we ended up in bed (I really respected this) and after a bit of research I concluded it was no big deal. We've been together a long while and I've never had an outbreak and shes only had one mild reoccurrence.

What protection do you use if not using a condom?
Just say you should both go and get tested
Original post by Anonymous
Problem with getting both tested is I can't surprise her!

Surprise her with what??!
Reply 15
[QUOTE=Anonymous;62700429]What protection do you use if not using a condom?Just protection from pregnancy. At times withdrawal (I know.. ) But more sensibly pill, then implant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending