The Student Room Group

Last person to hurt you?

Who is the last person who hurt you? How long ago did they hurt you? How did they hurt you? Why did they hurt you? :colonhash: A lot of hurt in this thread. :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

My brother yesterday... But it's all good now.., he's apologised lol :h:
Well she suggested over text that we go on a break. It hurt me because she was so much uglier than me that I thought she would never do something like that. Anyway I ****ed someone else while we were on this "break" which I never signed up for. We ended up screwing again and she decided to tell me she slept with my friend who I sort of looked up to. Anyway, I was about to go and murder this guy but she started sitting on me, so I ****ed the hell out of her. Like it was attempted murder against her but with my dick. Unfortunately it didn't kill her though and she loved it and came back for more.

Nobody has really hurt me tbh because I can just look at the positive sides of things and I'm practical about my future.
Reply 3
my mum as always
Original post by mkap
my mum as always

I know how you feel :frown:
Reply 5
That fully truly hurt me with a lasting impression? My ex best friend about 7 years ago. I'm over most of it now but that cut me deep emotionally. We were best friends for about 6 years at the time and we were so close, like brother and sister and as soon as I met my partner, it all changed. He became possessive, moody and even tried to kiss me a few times despite me being in a relationship but the icing on the cake came when I told him I had lost my virginity to my partner. Naturally after something like that, you want to tell your best friend so I did and when I told him, he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall and started to slap and punch me and called me every name under the sun - 'slut', 'bitch', you name it. We fell out after that and haven't spoken since. Tbh, I swallowed it all down and didn't deal with how I felt about it, probably because I was so hurt as in the space of a night I lost a very big part of my life. I lost my best friend, my brother and my partner in crime in an instant. There was no way we could have been friends after that. Later found out that he had feelings for me but that still doesn't excuse what he done.

Fleeting hurt or anger that passes quickly - my partner but that was due to my PMS and the slightest thing getting to me, not really what he said

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
The f***ing bedroom door

You know that feeling??

Reply 7
Original post by Student403
The f***ing bedroom door

You know that feeling??

not as bad as

Original post by mkap
not as bad as

PRSOM :rofl:
Reply 9
Original post by Student403
PRSOM :rofl:

i hate it when the link just shows, totally ruins my chance of getting reps :colonhash:
Original post by mkap
my mum as always

Ditto.
lol
Original post by mkap
my mum as always

Preach.
Original post by mkap
my mum as always

i feel ur pain
Original post by Spock's Socks
That fully truly hurt me with a lasting impression? My ex best friend about 7 years ago. I'm over most of it now but that cut me deep emotionally. We were best friends for about 6 years at the time and we were so close, like brother and sister and as soon as I met my partner, it all changed. He became possessive, moody and even tried to kiss me a few times despite me being in a relationship but the icing on the cake came when I told him I had lost my virginity to my partner. Naturally after something like that, you want to tell your best friend so I did and when I told him, he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall and started to slap and punch me and called me every name under the sun - 'slut', 'bitch', you name it. We fell out after that and haven't spoken since. Tbh, I swallowed it all down and didn't deal with how I felt about it, probably because I was so hurt as in the space of a night I lost a very big part of my life. I lost my best friend, my brother and my partner in crime in an instant. There was no way we could have been friends after that. Later found out that he had feelings for me but that still doesn't excuse what he done.

Fleeting hurt or anger that passes quickly - my partner but that was due to my PMS and the slightest thing getting to me, not really what he said

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my God that's just... I'm so sorry :frown:
Original post by Spock's Socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Christ. That's terrible.

Never heard of anything like this before.

I'm sorry.
Original post by TheMadHatteress
Oh my God that's just... I'm so sorry :frown:

Original post by stefano865
Christ. That's terrible.

Never heard of anything like this before.

I'm sorry.

Thanks guys. Its one of the rare things that still gets to me whenever I think back on it. Usually things fade and no longer matter, but this still makes my heart sink when I think about it but oh well, his loss. Just hope he's learned his lesson and doesn't raise a hand to any girlfriend he ends up with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by The_Last_Melon
Well she suggested over text that we go on a break. It hurt me because she was so much uglier than me that I thought she would never do something like that. Anyway I ****ed someone else while we were on this "break" which I never signed up for. We ended up screwing again and she decided to tell me she slept with my friend who I sort of looked up to. Anyway, I was about to go and murder this guy but she started sitting on me, so I ****ed the hell out of her. Like it was attempted murder against her but with my dick. Unfortunately it didn't kill her though and she loved it and came back for more.

Nobody has really hurt me tbh because I can just look at the positive sides of things and I'm practical about my future.

Nice
My best friend. It was over the phone and I have never heard from them again
Reply 19
Minor - every rejection. Serious angst - my first proper girlfriend who dumped me at Xmas just after having given a card saying love always and with platitudes I didn't think I'd hear and then followed it up with some pretty heartless behaviour. All part of life's rich tapestry and growing up..

Quick Reply

Latest