The Student Room Group

Last person to hurt you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alfed
Does she know how you feel and why has she stopped talking to you?

Does she know? I think she might but don't know with any degree of certainty, I want to ask her but if she's not talking to me then i don't see the point in posing the question.
Why did she stop talking to me? I have no idea, that's the problem. If I knew I'd done something to offend or hurt her then I would understand. I guess my changing schools didn't help much, but that doesn't hold much water for me.
Reply 61
Original post by an_atheist
Does she know? I think she might but don't know with any degree of certainty, I want to ask her but if she's not talking to me then i don't see the point in posing the question.
Why did she stop talking to me? I have no idea, that's the problem. If I knew I'd done something to offend or hurt her then I would understand. I guess my changing schools didn't help much, but that doesn't hold much water for me.

You should ask her why she isn't talking to you and tell her that you like her.
Original post by Justmoll28
my boyfriend
the day before yesterday
he didnt tell me he was working all day on valentines day

To console yourself, think of ways you can spend the money he will be earning (i.e presents for yourself!).

Its only fair.
Reply 63
Original post by mango peeler
a mate.
he's salty at me for simple sh*t

DAMN

whats so 'damn'
my boyfriend.
about 2 days ago.
his dick was so big it hurt my insides.
Original post by frenchunicorn
a stupid guy who made me cry.

And dear mister joker , when he ignores me :tongue:

@the joker ~

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ ?
Original post by Alfed
You should ask her why she isn't talking to you and tell her that you like her.

But if she isn't talking to him, what is the point in asking why?
Original post by Spock's Socks
That fully truly hurt me with a lasting impression? My ex best friend about 7 years ago. I'm over most of it now but that cut me deep emotionally. We were best friends for about 6 years at the time and we were so close, like brother and sister and as soon as I met my partner, it all changed. He became possessive, moody and even tried to kiss me a few times despite me being in a relationship but the icing on the cake came when I told him I had lost my virginity to my partner. Naturally after something like that, you want to tell your best friend so I did and when I told him, he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall and started to slap and punch me and called me every name under the sun - 'slut', 'bitch', you name it. We fell out after that and haven't spoken since. Tbh, I swallowed it all down and didn't deal with how I felt about it, probably because I was so hurt as in the space of a night I lost a very big part of my life. I lost my best friend, my brother and my partner in crime in an instant. There was no way we could have been friends after that. Later found out that he had feelings for me but that still doesn't excuse what he done.

Fleeting hurt or anger that passes quickly - my partner but that was due to my PMS and the slightest thing getting to me, not really what he said

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most understated sentence I've read in a while.

Jeezzus chroist, I can't even fully comprehend, sounds horrible.
Original post by The Joker ~
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ ?

Haaa you're there :3
Don't worry I was just kidding (ou devrais je dire .. joking ! )
Tu sais que je le pense pas Mister Chipmunk ;3
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Haaa you're there :3
Don't worry I was just kidding (ou devrais je dire .. joking ! )
Tu sais que je le pense pas Mister Chipmunk ;3

Pftttt~

Sick minds... mankind's worst enemy ...since genesis ~
Original post by Spongebob'sPants
To console yourself, think of ways you can spend the money he will be earning (i.e presents for yourself!).

Its only fair.

nah, we sort of broke up instead :smile:))
Got beaten up by my closest companion a few days ago. I still have the battle scars to serve as a reminder of the events that transpired on that night. But it's okay, because you get used to that sort of thing when it occurs very regularly. It's a character-building experience.
Reply 72
Approached a girl at an event last week, didn't get her number so added her on fb to try and take things further. Request was declined. Don't think I did anything wrong tbh. The rejection hurts even though I don't know her well...
Reply 73
Original post by Cold 187um
Got beaten up by my closest companion a few days ago. I still have the battle scars to serve as a reminder of the events that transpired on that night. But it's okay, because you get used to that sort of thing when it occurs very regularly. It's a character-building experience.

Why did they beat you up?

Well, no wonder I have no character.
Original post by Alfed
Why did they beat you up?

Because they're prone to spontaneous, unprovoked and unpredictable outbursts of extreme, violent rage. In this instance, I answered a question and, for some unknown reason, this triggered their violent reaction.
Reply 76
Because they're prone to spontaneous, unprovoked and unpredictable outbursts of extreme, violent rage. In this instance, I answered a question and, for some unknown reason, this triggered their violent reaction.

Why would you hang around with such a person?
Original post by Alfed
Why would you hang around with such a person?

The clearest and most concise explanation I can give is that my conscience would feel very troubled if I were to choose not to spend time with this person.
Original post by The Joker ~
Pftttt~

Sick minds... mankind's worst enemy ...since genesis ~

Hmmmmm .. ~ (guess who I am)
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hmmmmm .. ~ (guess who I am)

Batgirl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending