The Student Room Group

Do you take your girlfriend to clubs?

I wouldn't want to go to a club with my girlfriend because i'd be worried about other guys trying to kiss her etc. So do you take yours to clubs?
No. I'd be much less likely to pull.

Right pals?
If you trust your girlfriend it's not an issue. If men hit on her she can say no - same as in any other situation. Clearly a lack of trust if you won't let her go to clubs.
I think its fun going to clubs and for a night out with your gf

Stop being insecure
Lol you're worried other guys will kiss her while you're there? Surely she wouldn't let this happen and if she did it would show you the kind of person she is. So you'd prefer if she went out with her friends, where men could try it on with her without you knowing?
Some valid points being put out here. The problem isn't other men, the problem is - you're being insecure. Probably making a mountain out of a molehill. Plenty of people, week in, week out, go out to clubs with their girlfriends.

There's always going to be men trying to pull, even in day-to-day. All it takes is a decline, plus you'll be with her/engaging with her most of the time - how are they going to try and kiss her when you're there?
Would you not trust her to go to a club with her friends?

I've been a few times with girls that I was seeing, when you're together guys don't really bother approaching because its fairly obvious that she's with a guy and that its a waste of time for them.
I'd be more inclined to take my girlfriend to a bar than a club.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending