The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I hope these ladies don't have sons they will end up messed up because they are still going to be Asian, or at least half.
Original post by Anonymous
I hope these ladies don't have sons they will end up messed up because they are still going to be Asian, or at least half.

And yet people still deny that many of these ladies have massive issues.
Original post by AyeKay
Tinder promotes race mixing of Whites with Blacks like everywhere these days

Call me racist but you will not see race mixing encouraged of non-White people..

See how you like it, when you see your own men and women turned against eachother.

Attachment not found

Their agenda is simple. Have Whites not have White children. Die out. It's simple as that. You're racist to support this clear propaganda used only against Whites.

If you're an Asian male, would you like it if they encouraged Asian females to have Black babies? hell no.

What kind of ****ing **** you're spouting here? If you don't want your babies to black, that's your choice, let others do what they ****ing want. Lol at "race dying out". Our great ancestors didn't die out, they evolved into what we are today. The apes that give rise to humans didn't "die out", they became us. Same thing with people.
Reply 124
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Ok, here are the test 'subjects'. 100 swipes to the right, in London, each.

White male model

Black male model for Abercrombie, Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole, Burberry (a personal friend of mine, Vincent 'Von Harrington':wink:

East Asian male model, Choi Siwon.

Mr India , Prateek Jain.

The white guy obviously has the most testosterone and is the most grounded looking.

The black, asian and Indian are all attention-whoring, effeminately.

The white guy has a man's face. The rest of them have boy's faces.

Now it is the case that many black men seem to peacock, and asian and Indian men have lower testosterone in general, the latter entirely due to their diet.

If you really cared about "racism" in this regard you would try to understand why these different groups of people have different behaviours and testosterone levels, and point those out. But I suspect you would find that "racist."
Original post by 41b
The white guy obviously has the most testosterone and is the most grounded looking.

The black, asian and Indian are all attention-whoring, effeminately.

The white guy has a man's face. The rest of them have boy's faces.

Now it is the case that many black men seem to peacock, and asian and Indian men have lower testosterone in general, the latter entirely due to their diet.

If you really cared about "racism" in this regard you would try to understand why these different groups of people have different behaviours and testosterone levels, and point those out. But I suspect you would find that "racist."

You seem to be throwing as many stereotypes and psuedoscience around as the SS. You cannot bear to face the facts that white male are privileged not because of their merits but because of the racist society they have created.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 126
You seem to be throwing as many stereotypes and psuedoscience around as the SS. You cannot bear to face the facts that white male are privileged not because of their merits but because of the racist society they have created.

It's their society. White Men and their Fathers shed blood over it. They have the Right to be privileged. Others fought and died for their societies. In those societies, they are the top dog and can expect privilege, and whites are treated with suspicion. As outsiders.

If you don't like it: outpopulate and defeat them; accept reality; or go to a culture that your ancestors fought for.

Whining like a little girl won't convince anyone to sleep with you.
Btw, in case I have not made this clear already... white women going for white males is normal. Minority women shunning their own men and going for white men in droves is not.
Reply 128
Most minority women don't shun them for serious relationships with the aim of reproduction.

But most women are loose nowadays and **** many different guys before inevitably, generally, ending up with someone who looks like them.

Asian guys in Asia and to some extent even the West are even deeper down the MGTOW hole than western guys. They have always been very sensitive and introspective, in general. They are the other half of the more tender and more sweet Asian women.

Why would you, as an Asian man, want to marry an Asian girl who's had a black or white cock inside her, who cares more about her career than she does about you? After all, she doesn't want you for sex with all these "stupid mistakes that she regrets so much" on the table for her. Why would you give her a minute of your time when she wants to get married?

In the sex game, the only thing that matters is how defined your jawline is, how big your muscles are, how big your cock is. That is, how much testosterone you have.

In the LTR sphere, women know deep down that they will only ever be able to truly connect with someone who is like them. They can love a dozen guys, but they will never be at home with any of them. But the men who would have chased after them and ****ed them pregnant repeatedly in the past want nothing to do with them when it comes to serious relationships. Most serious men have no time for loose women.

Generally, these women end up with other men not purely out of choice but also because men of their own race don't make an effort to pursue them. Interracial marriages between Asians and Whites happen, firstly, because she couldn't find a worthwhile man of her own race who desired her. She destroyed her value through promiscuity. Or, secondly, as a daughter of divorce, no Man from her own people showed her the beauty that can exist when two people who are the same and share the same identity continue the bond of their Ancestors.

There is much more to life than White People are Evil. You (if you are truly interested in soulful analysis, and, potentially, solutions) would benefit greatly from moving on from this childish position.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 41b
Most minority women don't shun them for serious relationships with the aim of reproduction.

But most women are loose nowadays and **** many different guys before inevitably, generally, ending up with someone who looks like them.

Asian guys in Asia and to some extent even the West are even deeper down the MGTOW hole than western guys. They have always been very sensitive and introspective, in general. They are the other half of the more tender and more sweet Asian women.

Why would you, as an Asian man, want to marry an Asian girl who's had a black or white cock inside her, who cares more about her career than she does about you? After all, she doesn't want you for sex with all these "stupid mistakes that she regrets so much" on the table for her. Why would you give her a minute of your time when she wants to get married?

In the sex game, the only thing that matters is how defined your jawline is, how big your muscles are, how big your cock is. That is, how much testosterone you have.

In the LTR sphere, women know deep down that they will only ever be able to truly connect with someone who is like them. They can love a dozen guys, but they will never be at home with any of them. But the men who would have chased after them and ****ed them pregnant repeatedly in the past want nothing to do with them when it comes to serious relationships. Most serious men have no time for loose women.

Generally, these women end up with other men not purely out of choice but also because men of their own race don't make an effort to pursue them. Interracial marriages between Asians and Whites happen, firstly, because she couldn't find a worthwhile man of her own race who desired her. She destroyed her value through promiscuity. Or, secondly, as a daughter of divorce, no Man from her own people showed her the beauty that can exist when two people who are the same and share the same identity continue the bond of their Ancestors.

There is much more to life than White People are Evil. You (if you are truly interested in soulful analysis, and, potentially, solutions) would benefit greatly from moving on from this childish position.

I come from the pretty unique position where my father is east asian and my mother is white.

I strongly object to the idea that Asian women are sweeter and more tender. I think they are generally more evil, more twisted more conniving than white women. Have you ever wondered why men in China are not really bothered when these women jump to white men? it's because they think "Good riddance, we have got rid of those sociopaths, white man's problem now".

The problem is not that white women tend to be more likely to stick to their own kind. The problem is that many minority females white worship to the nth degree (you see it even on the threads they start on the relationship forum here) and look down on their own men.

"Generally, these women end up with other men not purely out of choice but also because men of their own race don't make an effort to pursue them.

This is ********, they choose to shun their own men because they believe in white male supremacy. It is not because their own men don't pursue them because their own men favour them and pedestalize them to the nth degree.

As for white men, they created this system where white men are worshipped because of the constant propaganda and colonial history. Women love power at all costs. Feminism enables them to chase this power guilt free.

If it was all about testosterone then black males would get all of the sex and we would all get nothing.

If Asian males basically ignored the Asian females that white worship, and dated girls of all races who are not psychos, then we would all be a lot better off. But then again you strike me as the type of guy that thinks its fine for White men to date interacially but Asians (and blacks) can't.

I am not against interracial dating, but I get the feeling that white male and asian female relationships are unique because:

1.Many White males want a submissive female as they believe in being in charge. White females aren't usually so submissive to their chauvanistic demands. So, they go for Asian females.
2. Many Asian females hate being Asian and want the benefits of white supremacy. They also want to breed out their Asian features as they deem white features to be superior, note their near constant praise of mixed race babies (re cosmetic surgeries, glorification of white features, green and blue contact lenses on girls, blonde hair glorification etc etc etc!).
Btw, in case I have not made this clear already... white women going for white males is normal. Minority women shunning their own men and going for white men in droves is not.

It's only East Asian (oriental) women who get with or seek to get with white guys in large perecentages, with other women it's a modest amount despite the media and living in a white majority country.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by slade p
It's only East Asian( oriental) women who get with or seek to get with white guys in large perecentages, with over women it's a modest amount despite the media and living in a white majority country.

I don't think people quite comprehend the sheer madness in the mentality of these girls you mention.

http://imgur.com/a/jCm2b I bet the feminists would have a field day over this. Progress? You call this progress?
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
People that aren't good looking shouldn't join tinder :lol:

trueeeee
Reply 133
I come from the pretty unique position where my father is east asian and my mother is white.

I strongly object to the idea that Asian women are sweeter and more tender. I think they are generally more evil, more twisted more conniving than white women. Have you ever wondered why men in China are not really bothered when these women jump to white men? it's because they think "Good riddance, we have got rid of those sociopaths, white man's problem now".

This is ********, they choose to shun their own men because they believe in white male supremacy. It is not because their own men don't pursue them because their own men favour them and pedestalize them to the nth degree.

Which is it?
Original post by 41b
Which is it?

Both.
Tinder itself has nothing to do with what kind of people approach you. At the end of the day the person swipes right or left according to preference.

In terms of race I think its absolutely stupid to say 'I don't find white men/women attractive' or 'I only have a preference for Asian men/women' because its over generalising. A whole race DOESN'T look the same. So how could one say they don't see beauty in a bunch of one particular race without sounding racist?

Finally, dating outside your race is most definitely not turning against your own race at all. I don't know if this is from personal observation but I've noticed a lot more interacial couples between dark skin black females and white males. Some might say that 'this is going against your race' or 'Martin Luther King didn't die for this' or some other ******** like that but why stay with the same group of people that make you hate your skin colour when you can find another that adores it.
Colourism against dark skin girls is an ongoing battle that many cultures have experienced but as soon as they date outside their race because their own makes them feel like ****, they are labelled as being 'abandoners'.

Original post by ebxnyxo
Tinder itself has nothing to do with what kind of people approach you. At the end of the day the person swipes right or left according to preference.

In terms of race I think its absolutely stupid to say 'I don't find white men/women attractive' or 'I only have a preference for Asian men/women' because its over generalising. A whole race DOESN'T look the same. So how could one say they don't see beauty in a bunch of one particular race without sounding racist?

Finally, dating outside your race is most definitely not turning against your own race at all. I don't know if this is from personal observation but I've noticed a lot more interacial couples between dark skin black females and white males. Some might say that 'this is going against your race' or 'Martin Luther King didn't die for this' or some other ******** like that but why stay with the same group of people that make you hate your skin colour when you can find another that adores it.
Colourism against dark skin girls is an ongoing battle that many cultures have experienced but as soon as they date outside their race because their own makes them feel like ****, they are labelled as being 'abandoners'.

Coincidentally, what do you think of these?

http://imgur.com/a/avADs
Coincidentally, what do you think of these?

http://imgur.com/a/avADs

There's always stupidity everywhere .Look at how she's pursuing somebody who's insulting her people. Yes I would say she is being ignorant of her own race but by her trying to find love in a race other than her own isn't her turning on her people. she's doing that by accepting the insults given to her.
Original post by 41b

You pulled all of this out of thin air, congratulate yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Both.

I think if you were less confused, you would agree with me.

Latest

Trending

Trending