The Student Room Group

Life was going good for a minute

Then it ended. Now the ceiling has come crashing down. It's over.
The moment you realise that no-one loves you and that you're truly alone in this world. It all seemed fine a few minutes ago. Why does this always happen? As soon as I'm able to stand on my own two feet, the floor has to crumble and take me with it. I lived for her, my mother. And now she's the one ruining my life although she says that I'm the one ruining hers. I've had my fair share of pain and it just seems to continue. I don't even know why I'm typing this. I don't why I keep hoping that things will get better. Hope is cruel.
@danr2 ...............what the **** is wrong with you?
Original post by F.Nietzsche
@danr2 ...............what the **** is wrong with you?

He wanted to delete his account. There's no way you can do that, so he was trolling to get permanently banned.
On a serious note @F.Nietzsche, are you okay?
Original post by Eternalflames
On a serious note @F.Nietzsche, are you okay?

I don't know.
:jumphug:

I don't know.
Life is a rollerciaster, you just gotta ride it.

I heard that in a song. It was a crap song, but a very valuable quote.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Life is a rollerciaster, you just gotta ride it.

I heard that in a song. It was a crap song, but a very valuable quote.

Some people's rides are bumpier than others. For some people their rollercoaster is falling apart and they're hanging on but they are so close to falling, it's so tempting to just let go. I hate it when people try to simplify things, life is nothing but simple.
Some people's rides are bumpier than others. For some people their rollercoaster is falling apart and they're hanging on but they are so close to falling, it's so tempting to just let go. I hate it when people try to simplify things, life is nothing but simple.

You don't need to tell me that life isn't all rainbows and roses. The majority of people wouldn't be able to cope with half the crap I've been through and things I've seen. I've been as low as anyone. But I'm not a quitter. You can do two things: you can either let your misery consume you and tell yourself your life is just as well as over; or you can acknowledge the fact that you're going through hard times, but things can only get better. The bad times are only temporary.
Original post by WoodyMKC
You don't need to tell me that life isn't all rainbows and roses. The majority of people wouldn't be able to cope with half the crap I've been through and things I've seen. I've been as low as anyone. But I'm not a quitter. You can do two things: you can either let your misery consume you and tell yourself your life is just as well as over; or you can acknowledge the fact that you're going through hard times, but things can only get better. The bad times are only temporary.

I know that it is not. It's not about being a quitter, some people just cannot take the pain anymore. But whatever, agree to disagree and stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest