The Student Room Group

Pharmacy interview at Bath Feb 2016

Hi everyone,
I have a Pharmacy interview at University of Bath next week. I was wondering if anyone had any idea of what questions will be asked and the structure of the interview.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by xojellyxo
Hi everyone,
I have a Pharmacy interview at University of Bath next week. I was wondering if anyone had any idea of what questions will be asked and the structure of the interview.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Haha, I have mine next week as well!
Reply 2
Original post by Leo1998
Haha, I have mine next week as well!

Hi :smile: Mine is on this Thursday (18th feb). I started this thread on Friday/Saturday.
How are you feeling for the interview? From what I've read online, the interview isn't daunting and fairly informal.
Reply 3
Original post by xojellyxo
Hi :smile: Mine is on this Thursday (18th feb). I started this thread on Friday/Saturday.
How are you feeling for the interview? From what I've read online, the interview isn't daunting and fairly informal.

Hi, First of all good luck for Thurs!
Yep, apparently they give 95% of offers to those attending the interview so don't worry, from what I've read it isn't much of a scary process.
One person had it last month and they were asked just why bath, why pharmacy and mainly focused on the personal statement.
Mine is on Tuesday (23rd). Do let me know how you get on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending