The Student Room Group

Does he Like me or just playing hard to get?

He was saying he had started to develop feelings for me after our second meet up. We went out another 3 more times and now all of a sudden he's ignoring my texts, last week as him if he like to meet up again and he said hes been busy with work but has been on facebook liking all this lasses pictures/status she's put up.

Should i just leave his sorry ass alone and move on?
Looooool I love your last line.

You guys went on dates, dates are meant for getting to know someone. Maybe you aren't what he expected. Who knows, he needs let you know.
Reply 2
Original post by xobeauty
Looooool I love your last line.

You guys went on dates, dates are meant for getting to know someone. Maybe you aren't what he expected. Who knows, he needs let you know.

He does, I wouldn't mind if he turned around and said he wasn't interested anymore and wanted me to cut all contact. I just HATE being ignored for no reason lol. I've tried to keep calm and just make simple conversation with him and he reads the messages, just doesn't reply lol.
Original post by Anonymous
He does, I wouldn't mind if he turned around and said he wasn't interested anymore and wanted me to cut all contact. I just HATE being ignored for no reason lol. I've tried to keep calm and just make simple conversation with him and he reads the messages, just doesn't reply lol.

He's a coward instead of telling you straight up he's hiding lol. You do deserve an explanation but he's a coward ***** *** biatch.
Reply 4
He's a coward instead of telling you straight up he's hiding lol. You do deserve an explanation but he's a coward ***** *** biatch.

I just didn't get it, he was telling me how he's having trouble finding a girlfriend, I could of been his girlfriend, I did start to have an interest there, I told him and he said he was glad to hear I have the same feelings as him. Then all of a sudden, he's acting very cold and purposely ignoring me.
You either you believe him or you dont. Tbh he probably doesnt know what he likes and is more interested in playing the field, so you arent talking last of the red hot lovers or grade A BF material as he isnt that interested. Just cut contact and see if he makes an effort. Theres plenty more to meet.
I just didn't get it, he was telling me how he's having trouble finding a girlfriend, I could of been his girlfriend, I did start to have an interest there, I told him and he said he was glad to hear I have the same feelings as him. Then all of a sudden, he's acting very cold and purposely ignoring me.

People are wishy washy, can't really take their word for anything ..words are just words unfortunately. Catch him in person or call his number on private
I may just be speaking from personal experience but I don't think people tend to play hard to get, if they liked you why would they do that?
Reply 8
Original post by Dinasaurus
I may just be speaking from personal experience but I don't think people tend to play hard to get, if they liked you why would they do that?

Exactly my point, why would he do that? he said he has feelings for me, but yet ignores me. lol
Exactly my point, why would he do that? he said he has feelings for me, but yet ignores me. lol

Hate to break it to you, but people often speak rubbish, people are often lazy and selfish.
Original post by 999tigger
Hate to break it to you, but people often speak rubbish, people are often lazy and selfish.

Yeah, such a shame because he seemed lovely. I guess my change in going for personality rather than looks failed me too.
You just have to kiss enough frogs. its a numbers game, juts be clear about what you wnat with a degree of flexibility. When they start to behave poorly/ unreasonably then consider why and whether you want to put up with it. Why not just leave it for now and let him make some of the running. If he doesnt make a ecent effort then that speaks for itself.
Original post by 999tigger
You just have to kiss enough frogs. its a numbers game, juts be clear about what you wnat with a degree of flexibility. When they start to behave poorly/ unreasonably then consider why and whether you want to put up with it. Why not just leave it for now and let him make some of the running. If he doesnt make a ecent effort then that speaks for itself.

He hasn't made an effort anyways, so it speaks for itself. Just moving on, there's only so much you can do lol
People are wishy washy, can't really take their word for anything ..words are just words unfortunately. Catch him in person or call his number on private

I dont think there's much more i can do, I can't make him talk to me lol
I dont think there's much more i can do, I can't make him talk to me lol

Why not?
Why not?

Because he won't reply to any of my messages lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending