The Student Room Group

Are women with tattoos more promiscuous

I would say yes, women with large tattoos or piercings are more promiscuous.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue_Mason
I would say yes, women with large tattoos or piercings are more promiscuous.

Are you basing this off pure fallacy or are you actually talking facts?

Spoiler

There is no correlation between those two factors, and if there were, it would most likely relate to the fact that these women don't give a damn about the expected traits of the average women, as they should not :smile:
If you were going to phrase it any way it would be 'are women that have a bunch of sex more likely to get a tattoo.' The other phrasing implies that somehow the tattoo makes them have more sex.
No of course not but a lot of women have tramp stamps which I think look horrible.
Do you have statistics on a possible correlation?
So now you have to be promiscuous to get a large ass tattoo?! Oh hell no. If a woman want's a big af tattoo she can have a big af tattoo. The size of the tattoo does not determine ones promiscuity:closedeyes:
Reply 7
Original post by Black Cat
Are you basing this off pure fallacy or are you actually talking facts?

Spoiler

Facts and experience
Probably. They are more confident in some way so yeah.
Reply 9
Original post by StudentMature
If you were going to phrase it any way it would be 'are women that have a bunch of sex more likely to get a tattoo.' The other phrasing implies that somehow the tattoo makes them have more sex.

You see women like to broadcast visual signs.
Pain and risk are involved in getting a tattoo, and with a tattoo having a rebellious and free nature, free from tradition and judgment.
They are more sexy :sexface:
Does the same apply to men? Are they more likely to get a tattoo if they are promiscuous?

How is promiscuity defined anyway? It's individual.
Reply 12
I secretly believe this, but it's not for me to judge or deride women who make choices which in no way harm me
probably
Does the same apply to men? Are they more likely to get a tattoo if they are promiscuous?

How is promiscuity defined anyway? It's individual.

No as Men are at a sexual default
A woman with a tattoo would like to consider herself to be an individual, het tattoo is individual and she feels as if it is an individual choice to experiment in the bedroom
hmmmm
hmmmm

So you agree?
Original post by Blue_Mason
So you agree?

Depends on how many tattoos in all honestly? Ive seen girls with one or two tattoos who aren't promiscuous!
The girls with a shed load of tattos from stamp tramps to leg tattoos could be somewhat promiscuous! Its Hard to prove and hard to study, so there cant be a definitive answer
I knew from the title that this was another Blue Mason thread.
Lmao

Quick Reply