The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Waiting for a response from UCL for Economics

I sent my application off at the end of November 2015 and I'm still waiting on a response from UCL. I received an email a couple of weeks later regarding further information, but the email said something along the lines of "do not respond to this email if you are one of the following" and then there was a list. One of the things on the list was "if you have already included all module grades in your UCAS application", which I had done so, so I didn't respond to the email as they had instructed not to.

Since then I have not heard from them, nor has my UCL Portal shown any signs of my application progressing, so I'm wondering if my application has been overlooked or postponed or something because I didn't respond to that email? I'm not sure :s-smilie: it's February now and not a single email since..

Has this happened to anyone else? Has anyone received an offer and how long did it take for them to respond?

Djjsnlxjjxnd I haaaaate not knowingggg
Me!! I sent my application in October 2015 but haven't heard anything from them.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
This happens to me too. Sending an email to ask the admission, what they basically said is we will hear back by the end of March

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
The closer we get to the end of March, the more anxious I get :s

Has anyone heard back yet?
I'm in the same position. The wait is making me more anxious each day!
Reply 5
24th March and still no reply... has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 6
Jas anyone heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm waiting too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending