The Student Room Group

What kind of relationship would be this?

There is a girl much younger than I. We get along well and she is mature for her age. We can talk about stuff but I'm not looking for a 'serious' relationship such as one where you would take her to your parents nor get involved with her social circle.

I am happy though to help her out and be more than friends if you know what I mean. In return I'd expect sexual experiences. She is close to her family but I wouldn't want her to tell her parents about it as I don't want to meet them etc.

Where would this put her? More than a sex buddy but not enough to be a girlfriend?

What kind of relationship would this be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
There is a girl much younger than I. We get along well and she is mature for her age. We can talk about stuff but I'm not looking for a 'serious' relationship such as one where you would take her to your parents nor get involved with her social circle.

I am happy though to help her out and be more than friends if you know what I mean. In return I'd expect sexual experiences. She is close to her family but I wouldn't want her to tell her parents about it as I don't want to meet them etc.

Where would this put her? More than a sex buddy but not enough to be a girlfriend?

Friends with benefits?
Friends with Benefits possibly
Reply 3
Just a little extra information, we haven't had sex yet but she knows I'm interested in her. She is however asking me a lot of questions (about me) so she wants to know me better. Is that a sign she doesn't just want to be friends with benefits? or could it be her curiosity?
There is a girl much younger than I

Much younger than I? Who says that. Considering you were born in the 1840s, I am not much surprised she's younger than you.
Reply 5
Original post by Alphascout1
Friends with Benefits possibly

Interesting. Thing is if she has sex with another guy the day before than I could catch his germs from having sex with her the day after? Would be disgusting?!
Reply 6
Original post by callum_law
Much younger than I? Who says that. Considering you were born in the 1840s, I am not much surprised she's younger than you.

Not a lot younger. Single digits.
Reply 7
An ideal relationship ...... :P
Reply 8
There is a girl much younger than I...

...In return I'd expect sexual experiences...

Sexual abuse? :wink:
Interesting. Thing is if she has sex with another guy the day before than I could catch his germs from having sex with her the day after? Would be disgusting?!

Using a girl for sex is disgusting. Either give this girl a proper relationship or keep your dick in your pants and be her friend.

As for what kind of relationship, it's a **** buddy nothing more. Just make sure she understands that's all she is.
Reply 10
Original post by Sephiroth
Using a girl for sex is disgusting. Either give this girl a proper relationship or keep your dick in your pants and be her friend.

As for what kind of relationship, it's a **** buddy nothing more. Just make sure she understands that's all she is.

Using a girl for sex is fine. Assuming they agree to have sex.
Original post by Alexion
Sexual abuse? :wink:

Stop making rep worthy posts!! :redface: I can't rep youu :cry2:
How old is she exactly and how old are you?

sounds a bit dodgy tbh
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sephiroth

I thought **** buddy hardly speak to each other? Or at least don't know much about each other. With her I want to know about her but not in a deep loving relationship.

Basically I'm not that in love with her but get along with her very well and also have strong lust for her. I think she finds me desirable and gets along with me also. Thing is she is early twenties so maybe can get away with a friends with benefit type relationship?
Original post by Jenx301
How old is she exactly and how old are you?

She is early twenties. I am late twenties.
Why are you concerned with what your relationship is "called"?
Reply 16
There is a girl much younger than I. ...

An illegal one?
Original post by Supersaps
Why are you concerned with what your relationship is "called"?

Just want to know if others are doing it. I don't want anything illegal or too extreme.
Original post by antipol
An illegal one?

She is an adult!

If you are both of consensual age and agree to it then yeah, friends with benefits. Just make sure your intentions are ABSOLUTELY clear and that you don't want a relationship because giving someone false hope is awful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending