The Student Room Group

anyone use wattpad?

i found an old story i put up back in 2013 and im just editing it if anyone fancies a read :smile: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/7906420-goodbye

Scroll to see replies

Somehow the stories I read on wattpad years ago stay with me much longer than the physical books I've read.
Reply 2
Original post by ellie0497
Somehow the stories I read on wattpad years ago stay with me much longer than the physical books I've read.

i think its because they're written by people and posted in their raw state, not after several people have proof read and altered manufactured books
Original post by Justmoll28
i think its because they're written by people and posted in their raw state, not after several people have proof read and altered manufactured books

Besides books on wattpad are generally short and easy to finish in a short space of time.
Reply 4
Original post by ellie0497
Besides books on wattpad are generally short and easy to finish in a short space of time.

true, do you write?
Oh God Wattpad used to be my TSR when I was like 14 :laugh::laugh:
I was soo obsessed... Wrote three chapters of a book too but it's so cheesy and embarrassing :colondollar:
Reply 6
Original post by TheMadHatteress
Oh God Wattpad used to be my TSR when I was like 14 :laugh::laugh:
I was soo obsessed... Wrote three chapters of a book too but it's so cheesy and embarrassing :colondollar:

haha same, im revamping mine and rewriting a book i started a couple years ago!
Reply 7
What pad?
true, do you write?

Not really, I wrote one awful one years back but I might write some this summer hopefully.
I use Wattpad feel free to browse the whole two stories/fanfictions I am writing/wrote x (same username as TSR)
Original post by Ddraigdwr2
I use Wattpad feel free to browse the whole two stories/fanfictions I am writing/wrote x (same username as TSR)

i will do, check mine out too, im just tweaking it and im going to start writing again, the link it in the beginning of the thread
I used to read other peoples books on it (id be terrible a writing one!) Forfeit and Sweet as a Strawberry were quite good. I should check yours out for definite! :smile:
i will do, check mine out too, im just tweaking it and im going to start writing again, the link it in the beginning of the thread

Will do :smile:
i thought wattpad was full of fanfics/ justin bieber erotica lol
Original post by alkaline.
i thought wattpad was full of fanfics/ justin bieber erotica lol

you clearly haven't been on it then have you?
you clearly haven't been on it then have you?

I have but about 3 years ago
maybe I should try out some other sectors
Original post by alkaline.
I have but about 3 years ago
maybe I should try out some other sectors

dread to think what your internet history is like
i LOVE wattpad, currently uploading a story i wrote when i was 12 :lol: gonna edit it though :biggrin:
dread to think what your internet history is like

loool stop being so judgemental
I used to read one jb fanfic and it wasn't dirty so...
I dread to think what you were dreading to think about
Original post by goldenusername
i LOVE wattpad, currently uploading a story i wrote when i was 12 :lol: gonna edit it though :biggrin:

check mine out, link is earlier on in the thread!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending