The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Medway Campus

Hi,

Just wondering whether anyone is planning on starting at the Medway campus for CCCU in April 2016? I'm starting my adult nursing course then and just want to know if anyone else is planning on going here? If so, which course and are you planning on commuting or living in student accommodation?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey Emily,

I'm starting in April for adult nursing, what about you? I will be going to the Medway campus and accommodation are you as well?

Thanks 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Dawnee_

Hey Emily,

I'm starting in April for adult nursing, what about you? I will be going to the Medway campus and accommodation are you as well?

Thanks 😊
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi!

Yay, actually found someone else I thought it was just going to be me 😂 Yes I'm doing adult nursing at CCCU Medway. Are you staying at Liberty Quays? I'm in the process of applying for it!
Reply 3
Haha oh my gosh I am applying though everything too. Yeah I am processing things there too, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Dawnee_

Haha oh my gosh I am applying though everything too. Yeah I am processing things there too, how about you?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :smile: I only accepted my place at the beginning of this month feel like there's loads to do before we start!! Yes I've signed the tenancy agreement today but haven't been allocated a room yet, have you?
Reply 5
Oh woah.. I haven't even signed anything yet.. I only accepted like a week and a bit back. I haven't got my room :/ Im just feeling overwhelmed with all the stuff we gotta do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Dawnee_
Oh woah.. I haven't even signed anything yet.. I only accepted like a week and a bit back. I haven't got my room :/ Im just feeling overwhelmed with all the stuff we gotta do

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't sent it yet had to ask them some questions first lol :smile: have you applied for the NHS bursary & student finance? Have to do the DBS day as well and sort out the occupational health form 😳 Yeah I was overwhelmed but feel much better now I started it all :smile: do you live far from the campus?
Reply 7
Well like 45mins away I guess How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Dawnee_
Well like 45mins away I guess How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I currently live in south east London so about an hour but my parents are moving soon so will be about 40 minutes after so a bit closer :biggrin: sorry for asking lol but what sort of age are you? :tongue:
Reply 9
18 how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Dawnee_
18 how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just turned 22, little bit older lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
I just got accepted for Canterbury campus radiograohy so how far is it
Reply 12
From Medway?
Reply 13
Original post by Ibbiali
From Medway?

Hi, congrats on your offer! The main campus (Canterbury) is about a 45 minute drive from the Medway campus :smile:
Reply 14
Thank you, so are you looking forward to it, I haven't really started looking for accomidation yet, any recmendations?
Reply 15
*recommendations
Original post by Ibbiali
*recommendations

Hi Guys!

This is exciting, I'm starting my Child Nursing course in April 2016 (Medway). And I'm applying for accommodation at Liberty Quays too.
Reply 17
Original post by Ibbiali
Thank you, so are you looking forward to it, I haven't really started looking for accomidation yet, any recmendations?

Are you at the main campus?
Reply 18
Original post by j_flower3
Hi Guys!

This is exciting, I'm starting my Child Nursing course in April 2016 (Medway). And I'm applying for accommodation at Liberty Quays too.

Yay! I was worried not many people would be moving in for the April intake as there was a little disclaimer somewhere saying you may be placed in an empty room, so with people who have been there since September! :s-smilie: I'm planning on sending my booking form off today - we'll have to let each other know what rooms we're given! We might be living together in a couple of months lol :biggrin:
Reply 19
Yeah I start in September but I wana move there for the summer around July August so I can get used to everything, so when do y'all breakup of you start on april

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending