The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Module weighting

I'm trying to find out how much each of my TMA's are weighted for some past modules but cannot however find them out and my past modules are 'read-only' and won't allow me to access. Can anybody help?
I'm doing a BA hons English Literature and Creative Writing, I'm trying to access A230.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by fulbrookz
I'm trying to find out how much each of my TMA's are weighted for some past modules but cannot however find them out and my past modules are 'read-only' and won't allow me to access. Can anybody help?
I'm doing a BA hons English Literature and Creative Writing, I'm trying to access A230.

I agree with the above can always ring the OU.

But as you still have read-only access to the module site does it not have an 'Assessment Resources' section where it will list the assignments themselves and the assessment strategy which is what you want? The modules I've done (granted maths, comp sci and now science so not the arts & humanities like yourself) have that section on the left hand side under the 'Resources' title.

Or could even ask in the OUSA or Qualification forums if you don't mind waiting for a response and can't face calling the OU!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest