The Student Room Group

Tuition fee application opening date

Do anybody know when the window for applying to student finance england for tuition loans for UK students opens? Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by PipesnHalfs
Do anybody know when the window for applying to student finance england for tuition loans for UK students opens? Cheers

Hi, SFE aplications opened this month and you can apply now.
Reply 2
So I can now apply for a student loan for 2016/17 entry?
Original post by PipesnHalfs
So I can now apply for a student loan for 2016/17 entry?

yes:smile:
Reply 4
Thank you! I must be an absolute fool but when I go on to the SFE website it only gives me access to applying for entry for last year entry. Would you awfully be able to post me a link?
Doesn't look like they're currently open. They did say the end of this month, I do believe.
Reply 6
The only place I've seen a specific opening date is a Uni of Lincoln official blog, which quoted 29th Feb.

Keep watching the SFE website - it should be open sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Their twitter says early march. They did originally say 29th feb but it looks like its been put back.
Reply 8
Original post by Markymark28
Their twitter says early march. They did originally say 29th feb but it looks like its been put back.

Blimey - thanks for the info.

That's the latest I can remember it opening since I first started tangling with SF in 2008. It was the end of January last year. Wouldn't like to be a member of their staff - it's going to be a torrid few months for them :/
Haha yeah..its worse for me as i dont think i am entitled for my full degree funding, i can only apply and find out... and making me wait longer is even more painful 😢😢😢

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending