The Student Room Group

AS Ict CW idea help requiment

ok guys...

now i have just done my exsam and my teacher has just started to to next years work whic is A2 out courseowrk is for to do with Databases and he wants us to use Access with the project.. i have got an idea about my project whic is customers orders for John lewis dept. stores... but i am looking for other option whic can be done in access.. i think the john lewis one will bevery complicated and i know even if i do fail to make a system i can get myself out of it... (hint for you all if you can not get your system worked talk about the limitations and also say your cilent does not have the resouces that your system needs to run and talk about how can you improve it.. with that you will definetly get least a pass... ) if you all guys have any suggestions please post me or PM me and all the suggestion will be count with gr8 care...

thnak you
Doctor
Reply 1
My project was a student logging system for Sixth Form... allowing the teacher to:

select a student
add a log of a discussion they've had with the student
delete logs
edit logs
generate reports on individual students
create an MIS report for all students
e-mail the particular students form tutor with the report as an attachment (via a click of a button)
print logs
add a student to the database
search through monthly logs
display all logs for a form
archive logs
import a batch of new students (for when the new year comes up - is linked the main computer student file)

It was the most pressuring thing I've ever had to do because it was left last minute - but it's an easy idea that didn't get too complicated.

Latest

Trending

Trending