The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Child nursing Chester 2016

Scroll to see replies

No uclan is but i would like to move to chester to be closer to my family and i feel like the entry requirements are more lenient and im more likely to get them
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 61
I also have a place in September! Hi everyone😊Xxx
Original post by Hjg12
I also have a place in September! Hi everyone😊Xxx

Congratulations! When was your interview and when did u hear back xx
I still haven't had anything from Chester and my interview was on the 10th February :frown: getting really impatient now xxx
I think everyone is getting impatient now.. And I'm sure we all don't appreciate the long wait 🙄 But congrats on getting in!
It's annoying because if we wait ages only to get rejected it'll be pointless :frown:
Yeah I know like, I think thy should at least let the people who have been rejected to know sooner rather than later cUse it's only going to get people's hopes up
There have been some people rejected . Maybe theres some reserves , im guessing they have a reserves list?
But if they keep us on the reserves list we could have to wait until August which means we can't move forward with any other offers ?
Plus I read on UCAS that if the UNis don't get back to us by 5th May then it automatically goes down as unsuccessful... So they really need to let us know soon
It's so annoying :frown: I really liked Chester but it's just putting me off
They did say to me end of May but ucas says 6th May otherwise it will automatically be withdrawn. Has anyne else contacted them to ask why its such a long wait? They tend to check your application when you ring and say where its up to! X
Yeah I know, Chester is such a nice place.. My number one is John Moores and then Chester. Although as long as I get a uni outside of Northern Ireland then I'm a happy bunny ahahaha
Original post by Butterflies198
They did say to me end of May but ucas says 6th May otherwise it will automatically be withdrawn. Has anyne else contacted them to ask why its such a long wait? They tend to check your application when you ring and say where its up to! X

Oh really do they? I might ring today.. How did you find the phone number?
01244 511000 its just admissions i think!
Okay thanks :smile: I'll give them a call this evening
Same :smile: xx
Let us know if you have any joy xx
Original post by stockton1997
Yeah it's strange how they haven't let anyone know yet or that there are still many still waiting... Like how about student finance and all like that that needs to be in for 15th April, i just hope they get back soon >.< cause I'm sure all of us don't want to be waiting and getting our hopes up only to be rejected >.<

Where on earth did you find out that it needs to be in for the 15th of April? The student finance website says the cut off date is 9 months after the start of the course - Chester starts on September the 1st, so the deadline should be in may time surely?
Original post by backtraced
Where on earth did you find out that it needs to be in for the 15th of April? The student finance website says the cut off date is 9 months after the start of the course - Chester starts on September the 1st, so the deadline should be in may time surely?

It says on studentfianceNI maybe that's just for Northern Irish applicants?

Quick Reply