The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Child nursing Chester 2016

Hey everyone! This discussion is to get to know everyone on the course a little in advance. I recently had my interview and Chester offered me a place two days later! My name is Ellie, I'm from Thirsk and currently studying health and social care in York.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello, what date did you have your interview xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Last Wednesday xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Did they get intouch through ucas or post, I had mine last Wednesday as well x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Through UCAS, I found out like two days later. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you apply to uclan too? Im sure i was talking to u on another thread. What was the interview like? I have mineon monday and its my last hope :-( so nerous x
Reply 6
Hi congratulation , I have got interview on Monday , I am really worry because it is my last chance ! Could you help me please what was the interview questions ? How about maths and English exam ??
Reply 7
hi I have got interview on Monday , it is my last chance could you help me ? What was the interview question ? what was maths and literacy exam?
They don't do a English exam and its a pretty simple maths test which is about 20 mins long. The interview is great and all I'd say is be yourself because they don't grill you and are really nice!xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just checked my thread and it was you that applied to the same places as me :-) did u hear off uclan ? What is the quick interview like x
I had four rejections and Chester was the only place that offered me an interview and a place!xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow ! Well done for getting a lace thats amazing ! I only had uclan ans Chester and uclan offered everyone in my class a place bar me :'( .Chester is my final hope but i do really want to go there . I just feel like im so nervous cause theres so much pressure that il mess up! Hope not and maybe i will see you there! Well done again on your place xx
Original post by Butterflies198
Oh wow ! Well done for getting a lace thats amazing ! I only had uclan ans Chester and uclan offered everyone in my class a place bar me :'( .Chester is my final hope but i do really want to go there . I just feel like im so nervous cause theres so much pressure that il mess up! Hope not and maybe i will see you there! Well done again on your place xx

Just be yourself, I was so unbelievably nervous when i went in there. But they want to get to know you and how you interact with others, I found that trying to make friends really helped relax me and made me feel less alone and scared. But just remember is you don't get in you'll never see these people again so put your all into it, even if you do feel a little silly. They really think favourably to those who re-apply the following year. good luck! xo
I have my selection day tomorrow, what is the group interview like what should we research for it? and what kind of questions do they ask in the interview? thanks x
Im more worried about what they ask in the 121 as i think that the group one wil be about how you are with people rather than what you say! Good luck to everyone going tomorrow ! X
How did people get on with the interview? Did they say when you would hear back? (Sorry to hijack your thread Ellie!! )
Hey I had an interview for children's nursing on the 10th February at Chester and I still haven't heard anything back :frown: and on ucas it still says I haven't even got an interview ? Could anyone help xxx
I had my interview the same day as you! Which session did you have? If you haven't heard yet I assume you've been placed on the reserve list and maybe you'll hear once they've interviewed everyone xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
aww really ! I went at 9am , and what is the reserve list ? Xx is it a bad sign xxx
They have finished all the interviews now :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending