The Student Room Group

Is it weird to not wear pyjamas at home?

Scroll to see replies

What about a onesie?
Reply 41
Original post by homeland.lsw
What about a onesie?

Nah mate, why? Onesies look embarrassing:
http://www.zoohood.co.uk/penguin-onesie-adult-by-sazac/?gclid=CJn06d-Z_MoCFUnnwgodH18Nog#.VsMK1q_fWK0
(edited 8 years ago)
It is a bit weird. What if guests come
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
It is a bit weird. What if guests come

I put on normal clothes when guests come and when they leave I'll take em off again. That's why I look forward to guests coming if it's cold because I have a reason to wear clothes

In the winter when guests come I'll put on a jumper and trousers. In the summer ill put on shirt and shorts/trousers
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Trapz99
I put on normal clothes when guests come and when they leave I'll take em off again. That's why I look forward to guests coming if it's cold because I have a reason to wear clothes

Lol at "reason to wear clothes"
Original post by hoping4thebest
Lol at "reason to wear clothes"

I didn't mean that in a weird way. It's just that my parents don't expect me to wear more than boxers when at home. I'm not Nekkid or anything
Original post by hxfsxh
I can't stand wearing pjs around the house! I'm fully dressed like I'm going out, even if I'm not :tongue:

really? I'd love to wear pjs at home if I had some but being fully dressed at home is a bit weird. I just wear boxers lol
Reply 47
I haven't worn pj's for 8yrs, and just wear shorts.
This is weird...

I wear normal clothes almost all the time - switch to PJs when it's later in the evening (i.e. after dinner) :cute:

It's cold otherwise :///
Original post by Trapz99
Anyway, try wearing boxers you might actually find it convenient and it's Eco friendly

:rofl: in absolutely no way does this make any sense...
Reply 50
Original post by Alexion
This is weird...

I wear normal clothes almost all the time - switch to PJs when it's later in the evening (i.e. after dinner) :cute:

It's cold otherwise :///

Yeah but you can get used to it. If it's unbearable I put on trousers but they don't really help much in preventing the cold plus I can't be bothered to put them in the washing machine later on lol. But I guess it's the way everyone's brought up. My parents always thought it was weird for guys to wear PJs after a certain age so i have no PJs at home, so I'm always in boxers when I get home unless there are guests. Then I'll put on a shirt and trousers.
Original post by Alexion
:rofl: in absolutely no way does this make any sense...

I was kinda joking before lol.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I've been having to go to bed with two layers of clothes + gloves + beanie on, and sleep in a sleeping bag with a thick duvet on top, of late :erm:

Woah and then there's me with just boxers lol

Why the sleeping bag? Are you on DofE?
Reply 52
That anon post was by me. I don't know why it was called anonymous
Depends...if I get home late in the evening and it's cold I change into my (minnie mouse) pjs :lol:
Other times I'd change into a longish tshirt and leggings...
:creep:
Guys don't wear PJ's above the age of 14 I'd say.
It's weird to wear Pyjama's at any older age above 14 really
Original post by fr0sr_
Guys don't wear PJ's above the age of 14 I'd say.
It's weird to wear Pyjama's at any older age above 14 really

I'm not letting my brother walk around with just boxers once he reaches that age.. Besides he lives in a house full of girls.

What about your dad OP? Does he wear boxers too at home?
I'm a girl so I can't say much but I wear either pyjamas or comfy clothes if I'm not going out anywhere, like leggings and a sweatshirt? I am often downstairs around my parents though so obviously this influences it.
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
I'm not letting my brother walk around with just boxers once he reaches that age.. Besides he lives in a house full of girls.

What about your dad OP? Does he wear boxers too at home?

No. My mum and dad both wear old clothes at home. It's just me and my older bro who wear boxers when we are at home.
Reply 59
That anonymous post was actually me. The anonymous box keeps being ticked automatically

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending