The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Adult Nursing

I have just accepted my place at Hertfordshire university to study Adult Nursing in septemeber 2016! Anyone else planning to go o Hertfordshire to do nursing?:smile:
Original post by Hannahlouise18
I have just accepted my place at Hertfordshire university to study Adult Nursing in septemeber 2016! Anyone else planning to go o Hertfordshire to do nursing?:smile:

Hiya. I have my Maths and English very soon. How was it ? I'm more worried about English as it is not my first language. What about the interview? Is it the same day?
Sorry for the many questions, I'm freaking out lol
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Hiya, nothing to be worried about! The interview is on the same day, but this is only if you pass the maths and English which is given to you first, and then after you have finished the test they will take them away and then come back and tell you if you have passed and then you will be interviewed. The English is quite simple, they give you a question and all you do is have to write a few paragraphs on the topic they give to you, just need to make sure that you have all spelling and grammar correct and that within your answer you are demonstrating that you are a caring and compassionate idividual :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending